Don White Don White is offline

Default hope 'n change

"BAR" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Frogwatch" wrote in message
We now have the dems expressing their belief in the divine right of
hereditary royalty by appointing Caroline kennedy. There are now more
govt employees than manufacturing employees in the USA. The people
who caused the financial debacle are firmly in charge of the country
(Reid, Dodd, Obama, Pelosi, Frank, et. al).
It truly is time for change, radical change, maybe violent change.
Our govt no longer supports our interests but has become a plutocracy
of rich Democrats. When one looks at gerrymandered house districts,
you realize how rigged the system really is. Democracy cannot work in
such a rigged system and the Dems have no motivation to change it so
all we are left with is change by "other means".
As discussed in the Declaration of Independence, we not only have the
right to abolish our govt but have a responsibility to do so.

So you plan to overthrow a democratically elected President and Congress?

Where's that contact info for Homeland Security and the FBI someone
posted a while back?

Have you read the United Sates Declaration of Independence Don?

Would that provide the phone numbers?