posted to rec.boats.paddle

Default Paddling jokes

A Frenchman, an Englishman, and a New Yorker were captured by a fierce
tribe in the rain forests of Brazil. Not long after their capture, the
chief walked up to them and said, “The bad news is that now that we've
caught you we're going to kill you and use your skins to build a
canoe. The good news is that you get to choose how you die”.

The Frenchman said, “I take ze poison”. The chief gave him some
poison. The Frenchman said “Vive la France!” and drank the poison down
and died.

The Englishman said, “A pistol for me, please”. The chief gave him a
pistol. The Englishmen pointed it at his head, said “God save the
Queen!” and blew his brains out.

The New Yorker said, “Gimme a fork”. The chief was puzzled, but he
shrugged and gave him a fork. The New Yorker took the fork and started
jabbing himself all over: the stomach, the sides, the chest,
everywhere. There was blood gushing out all over the ground and all
over everyone. It was horrible.

The chief was appalled, and screamed, “What are you doing???”

The New Yorker looked at the chief and said, “So much for your canoe!”

Rich

OT more Cheney jokes Jonathan Ganz ASA 1 February 14th 06 10:19 PM
Jim Cate Jokes Joe ASA 0 June 18th 04 05:43 PM
Bush jokes about WMD as 500+ Die NOYB General 5 March 28th 04 04:17 AM
Jokes Capt Frank Hopkins General 1 February 15th 04 02:54 PM