Default Time Bandit of Most Dangerous Catch - Flat Bottom

Surprised me, but then I'm not a naval architect or experienced enough
to know better.
Not much detail, but should be interesting to most boaters.

http://www.boattest.com/VLibrary/vPlay.aspx?ID=2048

--Vic

On 10/28/09 5:50 PM, Vic Smith wrote:
Surprised me, but then I'm not a naval architect or experienced enough
to know better.
Not much detail, but should be interesting to most boaters.

http://www.boattest.com/VLibrary/vPlay.aspx?ID=2048

--Vic

That's no surprise. The boat doesn't use its hull bottom to cut through
waves. Further, flat bottom boats roll less.

In article ,
says...

Surprised me, but then I'm not a naval architect or experienced enough
to know better.
Not much detail, but should be interesting to most boaters.

http://www.boattest.com/VLibrary/vPlay.aspx?ID=2048

--Vic

Looks like you gotta' log in to get access... I have too many open
logins around already...

On 10/28/09 6:23 PM, Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

Surprised me, but then I'm not a naval architect or experienced enough
to know better.
Not much detail, but should be interesting to most boaters.

http://www.boattest.com/VLibrary/vPlay.aspx?ID=2048

--Vic

Looks like you gotta' log in to get access... I have too many open
logins around already...

The keylogger confirms that.

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 18:23:49 -0400, Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Surprised me, but then I'm not a naval architect or experienced enough
to know better.
Not much detail, but should be interesting to most boaters.

http://www.boattest.com/VLibrary/vPlay.aspx?ID=2048

--Vic

Looks like you gotta' log in to get access... I have too many open
logins around already...

Didn't know that. You sure?
I've posted Boatest links numerous times and nobody mentioned that.
But maybe nobody clicks on the links.

--Vic

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 17:21:24 -0600, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 18:23:49 -0400, Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Surprised me, but then I'm not a naval architect or experienced enough
to know better.
Not much detail, but should be interesting to most boaters.

http://www.boattest.com/VLibrary/vPlay.aspx?ID=2048

--Vic

Looks like you gotta' log in to get access... I have too many open
logins around already...

Didn't know that. You sure?

Yep.

I've posted Boatest links numerous times and nobody mentioned that.

That's because nobody goes there.

But maybe nobody clicks on the links.

And that. :)

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 15:50:54 -0600, Vic Smith
wrote:

Surprised me, but then I'm not a naval architect or experienced enough
to know better.
Not much detail, but should be interesting to most boaters.

http://www.boattest.com/VLibrary/vPlay.aspx?ID=2048

There's a lot of hull below that water line - it may be flat bottomed,
but most "ships" are really - not built for speed, but endurance and
long range efficiency.

wrote:

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 18:23:49 -0400, Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Surprised me, but then I'm not a naval architect or experienced enough
to know better.
Not much detail, but should be interesting to most boaters.

http://www.boattest.com/VLibrary/vPlay.aspx?ID=2048

--Vic

Looks like you gotta' log in to get access... I have too many open
logins around already...

Didn't know that. You sure?

Yep.

I've posted Boatest links numerous times and nobody mentioned that.

That's because nobody goes there.

But maybe nobody clicks on the links.

And that. :)

Too bad. Thought stuff about boats could be of interest.
But I recall some discussions from these links, so some here must have
signed up.
I think what fooled me is that though I've restored my system a few
times since I first signed up, I never had to log in.
Must be the way Boatest handles the cookie.
It'a a decent site, but top heavy with big power boats, and they
marketeers..
They do sometimes have pieces that I find interesting.
Here's another one, about the importance of having a compass.
Nice boating vid.
http://www.boattest.com/Resources/vi...px?NewsID=3822

If you can't link, well, hell, just get lost!

--Vic

In article ,
says...

wrote:

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 18:23:49 -0400, Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

[...]

I think your whole thread is "going south".. pffffttt...

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 20:30:38 -0400, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

There's a lot of hull below that water line - it may be flat bottomed,
but most "ships" are really - not built for speed, but endurance and
long range efficiency.

Container ships are built for speed. Tankers are not.

Casady