Default Utah Legislative logic ..........

I moved from Nevada to Utah. I am permanently disabled. In Nevada, I took
my Medicare award letter in, and they gave me a combo fishing/hunting
license for $20 or so. I could renew online every year after that. Very
cheap and convenient.

I move to Utah. In Utah, you must apply for a deer tag before January 1 for
the hunts in Nov. Fishing licenses are good for 365 days from date of
purchase. BUT, if you are disabled and want to get a disabled license at
disabled rates, you must provide a letter from a doctor that you will likely
die within six months. Lemme see ........... you apply in month number one
for tags for month eleven, by which time, the math says you will have been

What are these people smoking?

Steve

God Smites Utah jps General 4 June 29th 09 09:41 PM
The Messiah's legislative accomplishments-from MSNBC Ken Marino ASA 1 October 27th 08 07:22 PM
utah white water advice? obdave General 1 March 20th 05 03:17 PM
FS: 2002 Rinker in Utah Kirstyn Marketplace 0 April 16th 04 05:33 PM
Green River, Utah levels Nace Touring 0 August 28th 03 04:53 PM