Nace

Default Green River, Utah levels

Has anybody here paddled Labyrinth Canyon & Stillwater Canyon
recently? I'm going Ruby Ranch to Spanish Bottom September 7-22, and I
hear the water level is about like last year or maybe just a little
bit higher. Paddled the same stretch at just about exactly the same
time last year and the water was low but not terrible. I had to drag
my canoe a short distance 3 or 4 times when I picked the wrong line,
but it wasn't so bad.

Was there a lot of mud? Was there water on the trail up to Syncline
Camp at Upheaval Bottom, in the spring at Anderson Bottom, up in Shot
& Water Canyons on the way to the Maze?

Anything else to look for or avoid? Any new big sandbars that made
especially nice campsights? Were there jet skiers at Mineral Bottom?
The guys at Tex's Riverways in a good mood? The jetboat ride back up
the Colorado iffy?

Thanks in advance.

Nace