Chris Smith

Default Green River Canyonlands adventure

Pictures from our Green River trip last year:

http://sdia.org/gallery/view_album.p...umName=album12

Enjoy, comments welcome

Chris & Bev

Wayhoo.com

Pictures from our Green River trip last year:

http://sdia.org/gallery/view_album.p...umName=album12

Enjoy, comments welcome

Chris & Bev

It's a great trip, and I'd love to see your pictures, but I can't get your
page to load.

Where did you put in? Did you use the 'D' brothers at Tex's? Tell us more,
I couldn't go this year but I love to hear people's experiences about this
trip.

A different Chris

If anyone is interested, there are GPS waypoints for this trip available
he
http://wayhoo.com/index.php?a=ut&show=88