Default Breaking News!!

On 10/9/09 7:17 PM, Vic Smith wrote:
On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 18:01:30 -0400, H
wrote:

On 10/9/09 5:57 PM, Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
BREAKING NOW: Barack Obama nominated for Motor Trend's Car of the
Year!

Also Breaking: Barack Obama nominated for an Oscar in the category of
Not Making A Oscar Award Caliber Movie, But He Could If He Wanted To.

Shimon Peres, president of Israel, on the news that Barack Obama has won
the Nobel Peace Prize:

"Very few leaders if at all were able to change the mood of the entire
world in such a short while with such a profound impact. You provided
the entire humanity with fresh hope, with intellectual determination,
and a feeling that there is a lord in heaven and believers on earth".

Huh? You buying into this religious stuff?
What's next, the Taliban praising the award?
Don't get me wrong. I think Obama will do fine, and has leavened
judgement.
But the only reason for him winning the Peace prize was to **** off
Tom and the Reps.
I'm just trying to figure out how MSNBC fixed the vote.
The whole thing is pretty ****ing stupid from any objective viewpoint.
Besides, the Reps need to regain their sanity.
This only drives them further over the cliff.

--Vic

Don't confuse my desire for separation of church and state with a belief
that I am an atheist.

I have no objection to republicans going over a cliff.

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All

wrote:

[...]

Fair enough re the atheism, but the quote was a bit incongruous.
After all, Israel is a religious state.
You probably could have found a salutary quote from Rachel Maddow or
Mike Moore. Be more in keeping with the ****-em-off modality too.
No sense using a source that gives pause to the ongoing explosion.

I have no objection to republicans going over a cliff.

Just the wackos. But unfortunately, that's most nowadays.

--Vic

wrote:

[...]

I have no problems with Israel's founding and continuing as a Jewish
state. It's that way for good reason. No such reason exists here.

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All

On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 17:42:14 -0600, Vic Smith
wrote:

You probably could have found a salutary quote from Rachel Maddow or
Mike Moore.

You would think so wouldn't you?

October 9th, 2009 2:14 PM

Congratulations President Obama on the Nobel Peace Prize -- Now Please
Earn it!

http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/mi...please-earn-it
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:
You probably could have found a salutary quote from Rachel Maddow or
Mike Moore.

You would think so wouldn't you?

October 9th, 2009 2:14 PM

Congratulations President Obama on the Nobel Peace Prize -- Now Please
Earn it!

http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/mi...lations-presid...

i jsut read that. If Pres. Obama doesnt;' turn things around quickly
will he become flea-bag Moore's next victi... er...

Will Moore turn his back on him?

jps jps is offline

wrote:
You probably could have found a salutary quote from Rachel Maddow or
Mike Moore.

You would think so wouldn't you?

October 9th, 2009 2:14 PM

Congratulations President Obama on the Nobel Peace Prize -- Now Please
Earn it!

http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/mi...lations-presid...

i jsut read that. If Pres. Obama doesnt;' turn things around quickly
will he become flea-bag Moore's next victi... er...

Will Moore turn his back on him?

Maybe you should see his movies. It's obvious from your opinion of
Moore that you haven't.

Breaking News: Maryland's new Miss Congeniality named. GC Boater General 0 March 29th 09 11:26 PM
breaking news Jim General 1 February 1st 08 02:41 AM
Attn: Flat earth society members! Breaking news! mr.b Cruising 6 April 4th 07 10:25 PM
rowboats news bot tracks breaking rowboat news [email protected] General 0 December 7th 05 07:29 PM
Breaking News! Yachtsman General 3 April 28th 04 05:14 PM