H the K[_2_] H the K[_2_] is offline

Default Breaking News!!

On 10/9/09 7:42 PM, Vic Smith wrote:
On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 18:27:24 -0400, H the K
wrote:

On 10/9/09 7:17 PM, Vic Smith wrote:
On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 18:01:30 -0400, H
wrote:

On 10/9/09 5:57 PM, Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
BREAKING NOW: Barack Obama nominated for Motor Trend's Car of the
Year!

Also Breaking: Barack Obama nominated for an Oscar in the category of
Not Making A Oscar Award Caliber Movie, But He Could If He Wanted To.

Shimon Peres, president of Israel, on the news that Barack Obama has won
the Nobel Peace Prize:

"Very few leaders if at all were able to change the mood of the entire
world in such a short while with such a profound impact. You provided
the entire humanity with fresh hope, with intellectual determination,
and a feeling that there is a lord in heaven and believers on earth".

Huh? You buying into this religious stuff?
What's next, the Taliban praising the award?
Don't get me wrong. I think Obama will do fine, and has leavened
judgement.
But the only reason for him winning the Peace prize was to **** off
Tom and the Reps.
I'm just trying to figure out how MSNBC fixed the vote.
The whole thing is pretty ****ing stupid from any objective viewpoint.
Besides, the Reps need to regain their sanity.
This only drives them further over the cliff.

--Vic

Don't confuse my desire for separation of church and state with a belief
that I am an atheist.

Fair enough re the atheism, but the quote was a bit incongruous.
After all, Israel is a religious state.
You probably could have found a salutary quote from Rachel Maddow or
Mike Moore. Be more in keeping with the ****-em-off modality too.
No sense using a source that gives pause to the ongoing explosion.

I have no objection to republicans going over a cliff.

Just the wackos. But unfortunately, that's most nowadays.

--Vic

I have no problems with Israel's founding and continuing as a Jewish
state. It's that way for good reason. No such reason exists here.

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All