Default ACORN Tactics

On Wed, 07 Oct 2009 17:37:18 -0400, John H Rant
wrote:

On Wed, 07 Oct 2009 14:14:36 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Wed, 07 Oct 2009 09:46:20 -0700, Jim wrote:

No noise making machine on the other side on the same scale.

Dems don't have their own cable TV muckraking network.
Closest is MSNBC, but it's not as pure as Fox, what with the likes of
Joe Scarborough hosting a show, and regular guests like Buchanan
and other conservative spokespeople.
When Fox gets hold of a subject, it's hammered on show after show.
Noisemaking machines need a strategic purpose, and the managerial
guidance to stay on message.
Fox does it best by far.

--Vic

What?

Fox is the answer to NBC, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, and especially, CNN. The
difference is that as far as news goes, Fox is fair and balanced. They
report, you decide.

Haven't watched NBC, CBS, ABC network news in years.
Only reason I know they exist is all the crying about them I hear on
Fox. Sometimes here too. Think they're called MSM.
Fox has a right agenda. It's no more "fair and balanced" than the
others.
Thankfully, all viewpoints/facts can be found if you look around.
THEN you decide.

Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity are not the 'news'.

You tell me what is the "news" on the Fox News channel.
It's mostly talking political heads like the other channels.
Shep Smith?
He's the only "balanced" guy on the whole damn network.
Everybody else pretty much keeps to the script.
Heard he's gay too, but I don't know, so I can't say.
Won't even mention it.

--Vic

wrote:

[...]

Shep Smith is the news. When it's time for the news, then it's the
news. The rest is entertainment, and doesn't bill itself as the news.
The morning show presents news.

wrote:

[...]

PS. I don't know if he's gay or not. What difference would it make?
Jim Jim is offline

wrote:

On Wed, 07 Oct 2009 09:46:20 -0700, wrote:

[...]

Gay-er than, say, Glenn Beck?

Did you see the video of Glenn Beck being made up for a photo shoot for
the dust jacket of his new book?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka_UW...eature=related

He uses Vicks Vaporub under his eyes to make them water. He said, in
the video, "I guess my eyes are getting used to it."

Only person dumber than him is anyone who thinks he's for real. Fox
News isn't helping our country by fueling ignorance.

Fox News viewers seem to prefer ignorance.
jps jps is offline

wrote:

[...]

10:1 would be an approximate ratio in my estimation.

It's incredible how they're able to suck folks in who it seems still
have active brain cells.

Juan Williams is starting to remind me of Hannity's former partner, a
pseudo lefty with a milquetoast demeanor.

jps jps is offline

wrote:

[...]

Oh don't you dare suggest Glenn is confused in any way. If Anna
Nicole Smith were still alive, they'd be married by now.

wrote:

[...]

Quit dwelling on that.

--Vic

Jim Jim is offline

wrote:

[...]

I'll admit I'd rather hear something I disagree with and try to see
their point once in a while.

I watch Fox News looking to learn. It's interesting hearing their
arguments. On Obama they are just saying anything that they can think
of, but there's agreement so you know it official "Line of the day."

Before Obama tried for the Olympics the argument was "He doesn't have
time," or "The Olympics loose money," which isn't true. They point to
one that hasn't happened as an example.

I did, in a flash of inspiration, come to understand the ACORN issue
from a FOX News program, "What's wrong with ACORN?" I don't agree, but
I see their point. It's "How could those people work so hard to
register people who didn't earn their position in MY society."

The accusations against ACORN are basically foolish entrapment, and
silly at that. Pimps and Hos. Well, that's how they see the people
ACORN helps.

Thanks Fox News for putting it out there for us to see.
jps jps is offline

wrote:

[...]

Exactly. An they scoff when we assume this is race-based bias?

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

Pffttt GE/MSNBC are direct arms of the DNC.. Follow the money, it's
not that hard...

Democrats use Neo-Nazi tactics Hero In A Half Shell General 2 September 17th 08 07:08 PM
teams racing tactics doug General 2 May 11th 06 03:25 PM
OT MORE of BushCo's Propaganda tactics [email protected] General 0 October 18th 05 07:55 PM
Racing tactics with GPS - help please. Amanda General 8 June 18th 04 03:48 AM
OT GOP Smear tactics Jim General 17 February 13th 04 04:32 AM