Default Saturday Morning Wake Up Music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zrsl8o4ZPo#
--

John H

On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 08:11:27 -0400, Gene
wrote:

On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 07:11:46 -0400, JohnH
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zrsl8o4ZPo#

This is, of course, quite disturbing and very wrong. No sitting
politician should be "honored" in this manner by school children. The
teacher didn't compose this little ditty, Charisse Carney-Nunes
reportedly did and she is about as wing-nutty as they come. However,
author or not, those involved in the school that brought this crap to
the kids should be disciplined.... and that especially includes an
unapologetic principal.

The big question is: "Where was your righteous indignation a few years
ago when school children were singing a similar tune to Laura and
George?"

Had I seen it or heard of it, I'd have been just as righteously
indignant.
--

John H

"Gene" wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 08:31:38 -0400, JohnH
wrote:

Had I seen it or heard of it, I'd have been just as righteously
indignant.

A rhetorical question, then:

What does that say about the thoroughness of the news outlets you use?
--

~~ Snerk ~~

wrote:

Had I seen it or heard of it, I'd have been just as righteously
indignant.

A rhetorical question, then:

What does that say about the thoroughness of the news outlets you use?

I don't limit myself. I didn't see it, or read about it. Perhaps I
should listen to Ed Schultz a litte more?

Surprisingly, I don't even recall any of the liberals here, you
included, mentioning it.

--

John H

On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 10:27:26 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Had I seen it or heard of it, I'd have been just as righteously
indignant.

A rhetorical question, then:

What does that say about the thoroughness of the news outlets you use?
--

~~ Snerk ~~

Hey Don!Try real hard to be sociable today.
--

John H

On 9/26/09 10:33 AM, Gene wrote:

wrote:

Had I seen it or heard of it, I'd have been just as righteously
indignant.

A rhetorical question, then:

What does that say about the thoroughness of the news outlets you use?

I don't limit myself. I didn't see it, or read about it. Perhaps I
should listen to Ed Schultz a litte more?

Why not? He makes as much sense as Glenn Beck and I don't have to
listen to him weep through the show like the latter crybaby is prone
to do. But, then, I wouldn't be listening to either one of them
expecting FACTS.... and I wouldn't quote either one of them as BEING
factual.

Surprisingly, I don't even recall any of the liberals here, you
included, mentioning it.

Oh, so now I am a liberal. Couldn't you think of a more inflammatory
epithet? Oh... no, of course you couldn't!

And no, I didn't post anything about it. I don't come here to start a
bunch of political crap.... I'll leave that to you, Harry, JPS, and
wf3h.

Hey! I'm mostly here to laugh at the right-wing assholes. Very few of
the few posts I post initiate political crap!

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zrsl8o4ZPo#

This is, of course, quite disturbing and very wrong. No sitting
politician should be "honored" in this manner by school children. The
teacher didn't compose this little ditty, Charisse Carney-Nunes
reportedly did and she is about as wing-nutty as they come. However,
author or not, those involved in the school that brought this crap to
the kids should be disciplined.... and that especially includes an
unapologetic principal.

The big question is: "Where was your righteous indignation a few years
ago when school children were singing a similar tune to Laura and
George?"

Are you talking about the "Jesus Camp" video? If so, that was not at
a public school, with required attendance, paid for with taxpayer
money. It's my understanding that the kid's parents sent them to this
camp, and are ultimately responsible.

However, don't think for a moment that this indoctrination doesn't go
on every day, on *all* political sides of the issues, in pretty much
every home in the world. Whether it's done one-on-one, or in groups,
it happens all the time.

It is, as you point out, completely wrong when forced by the
government and paid for with taxpayer dollars. When it's a personal
choice... you can't regulate that. We choose to teach our children to
be forceful, submissive, courageous, fearful, truthful, dishonest,
conservative, liberal. It's part of a child's education and
upbringing.

wrote:

[...]

Ahhhh...conservative kids: submissive, fearful, dishonest, teabaggers,
birthers, sheeples, and really bad manners...aaaaayup.

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All

Here's my morning wake up call...;) JustWait General 9 September 4th 09 02:08 PM
Music for a Thursday morning... John H[_2_] General 0 May 28th 09 11:57 AM
A little Saturday Morning Patriotic Music.... Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 2 July 5th 08 01:04 PM
Wake up music! JohnH General 1 March 9th 06 02:54 PM
Saturday Morning Jocularity Bryan General 0 September 17th 05 04:32 PM