Default Here's my morning wake up call...;)

Turn it up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpelQHU439g

enjoy...

--
Wafa free since 2009

JustWait wrote:
Turn it up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpelQHU439g

enjoy...

And a good one!! Before they were real popular, I used to see them at
Alfred State University for $3, and that included beer. The frats would
have kegs around where you'd just walk up and get a beer anytime you
wanted!!

On Thu, 3 Sep 2009 10:26:57 -0400, JustWait
wrote:

Turn it up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpelQHU439g

enjoy...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

In article ,
says...

wrote:

Turn it up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpelQHU439g

enjoy...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

Sorry, didn't mean to frighten you

--
Wafa free since 2009

NotNow wrote:
JustWait wrote:
Turn it up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpelQHU439g

enjoy...

And a good one!! Before they were real popular, I used to see them at
Alfred State University for $3, and that included beer. The frats would
have kegs around where you'd just walk up and get a beer anytime you
wanted!!

I've got four $100+ tickets for sale - cheap!

I can't believe they canceled the tour.

wrote:

Turn it up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpelQHU439g

enjoy...

Holy ****.

In the future, never mind the wake up music. We'll handle it.

Man, what garbage. I can't believe you young squirts actually listen
to that stuff.
--
John H

All decisions, even those made by liberals, are the result of binary thinking.

In article ,
says...

NotNow wrote:
JustWait wrote:
Turn it up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpelQHU439g

enjoy...

And a good one!! Before they were real popular, I used to see them at
Alfred State University for $3, and that included beer. The frats would
have kegs around where you'd just walk up and get a beer anytime you
wanted!!

I've got four $100+ tickets for sale - cheap!

I can't believe they canceled the tour.

I remember the first time I saw them. They were the third billed band
under Deep Purple and Boston... By the end of the night, the whole crowd
was chanting Aerosmith, Aerosmith...... It was an awesome night to be
sure...

--
Wafa free since 2009

In article ,
says...

wrote:

Turn it up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpelQHU439g

enjoy...

Holy ****.

In the future, never mind the wake up music. We'll handle it.

Man, what garbage. I can't believe you young squirts actually listen
to that stuff.

Well, at least they don't wear dresses

--
Wafa free since 2009