JustWait JustWait is offline

Default Here's my morning wake up call...;)

In article ,
says...

NotNow wrote:
JustWait wrote:
Turn it up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpelQHU439g

enjoy...

And a good one!! Before they were real popular, I used to see them at
Alfred State University for $3, and that included beer. The frats would
have kegs around where you'd just walk up and get a beer anytime you
wanted!!

I've got four $100+ tickets for sale - cheap!

I can't believe they canceled the tour.

I remember the first time I saw them. They were the third billed band
under Deep Purple and Boston... By the end of the night, the whole crowd
was chanting Aerosmith, Aerosmith...... It was an awesome night to be
sure...

--
Wafa free since 2009