Default Pirates - New Footage of release of Captain Phillips by US Navy SEALS

Boating related, this is an interesting video:

http://insidesomalia.org/200906231348/News/Travel/New-Footage-of-release-of-Captain-Phillips-by-US-Navy-Seals.html

or

http://tinyurl.com/otj23x

On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 16:16:25 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

Boating related, this is an interesting video:

http://insidesomalia.org/200906231348/News/Travel/New-Footage-of-release-of-Captain-Phillips-by-US-Navy-Seals.html

or

http://tinyurl.com/otj23x

Very. Thanks. It's on its way around the world.
--

John H
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:
Boating related, this is an interesting video:

http://insidesomalia.org/200906231348/News/Travel/New-Footage-of-rele....

or

http://tinyurl.com/otj23x

Very. Thanks. It's on its way around the world.
--

John H

I'll have to check it out when I get home, and not on this ancient
dial-up.

wrote:
Boating related, this is an interesting video:

http://insidesomalia.org/200906231348/News/Travel/New-Footage-of-rele...

or

http://tinyurl.com/otj23x

Very. Thanks. It's on its way around the world.
--

John H

I'll have to check it out when I get home, and not on this ancient
dial-up.

It's worth it.

Or, you could fly to DC and watch it on mine.
--

John H
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:
Boating related, this is an interesting video:

http://insidesomalia.org/200906231348/News/Travel/New-Footage-of-rele...

or

http://tinyurl.com/otj23x

Very. Thanks. It's on its way around the world.
--

John H

I'll have to check it out when I get home, and not on this ancient
dial-up.

It's worth it.

Or, you could fly to DC and watch it on mine.
--

John H- Hide quoted text -

LOL!

Yeah, I guess I could... But I'm taking a break and still at work, so
it probably won't happen tonight....

?;^)

Tim Tim is offline

On Sep 17, 3:16*pm, Wayne.B wrote:
Boating related, this is an interesting video:

http://insidesomalia.org/200906231348/News/Travel/New-Footage-of-rele...

or

http://tinyurl.com/otj23x

Brilliant!

Thanks for posting that vid, Wayne.
mgg mgg is offline

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
Boating related, this is an interesting video:

http://insidesomalia.org/200906231348/News/Travel/New-Footage-of-release-of-Captain-Phillips-by-US-Navy-Seals.html

or

http://tinyurl.com/otj23x

Awesome! Those *******s better think twice about what they're doing.

--Mike

Tim Tim is offline

On Sep 17, 10:18*pm, "mgg" wrote:
"Wayne.B" wrote in message

Boating related, this is an interesting video:

http://insidesomalia.org/200906231348/News/Travel/New-Footage-of-rele....

or

http://tinyurl.com/otj23x

Awesome! Those *******s better think twice about what they're doing.

--Mike

Eh, I dont' think they've learned very much, Mike, but between the
monsoons, and the multiplying naval forces in the area, there's less
attempts of pirates trying to make a haul, or at least less success.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...d=aR3K894IS_VI

Captain Phillips OK joevan[_3_] Tall Ship Photos 8 April 15th 09 07:55 PM
Angus Phillips article in the Washington Post yakmom General 5 April 4th 06 10:19 PM
Navy 6-Pirates 0 John Cairns ASA 2 March 20th 06 01:37 PM
US Navy 1 Pirates 0 John Cairns ASA 7 January 24th 06 05:07 PM
Captain Kidd, the Prime Meridian, and the British Navy Gould 0738 General 3 December 30th 03 02:05 AM