Default More family values...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Idw-CzHwgc
--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All
Jim Jim is offline

H the K wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Idw-CzHwgc

Shocking! Careful what you post. There seems to be a lady in our midst.

"Jim" wrote in message
H the K wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Idw-CzHwgc

Shocking! Careful what you post. There seems to be a lady in our midst.

Hahah... I think it's just great when the hypocrisy shows up. The perfect 10
"family values" legislator talking about multiple encounters with other
married people. Why are we outraged by this? It's not really because he had
the encounters or that he's a lying sack of **** with his wife (that's there
private issue, for which I'm sure she has a strong opinion), which is bad
enough. The real issue is that he "claims" to have strong "family" values,
which is just the opposite of what he actually has.

--
Nom=de=Plume

nom=de=plume wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
H the K wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Idw-CzHwgc

Shocking! Careful what you post. There seems to be a lady in our midst.

Hahah... I think it's just great when the hypocrisy shows up. The perfect 10
"family values" legislator talking about multiple encounters with other
married people. Why are we outraged by this? It's not really because he had
the encounters or that he's a lying sack of **** with his wife (that's there
private issue, for which I'm sure she has a strong opinion), which is bad
enough. The real issue is that he "claims" to have strong "family" values,
which is just the opposite of what he actually has.

It's the Republican way...

More family values... HK General 0 June 30th 09 11:57 PM
More on GOP family values... Jim General 1 June 27th 09 11:15 AM
Family Values HK General 1 June 26th 09 12:43 AM
Family Values Skipper General 0 January 10th 06 02:55 AM
Family Values Skipper General 0 January 10th 06 02:51 AM