Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jim Jim is offline

Default More on GOP family values...

Lu Powell wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
m...
AP INTERVIEW: SC 1st lady told him to stop affair
By BRUCE SMITH, Associated Press Writer Bruce Smith, Associated Press
Writer 4 mins ago

SULLIVANS ISLAND, S.C. – South Carolina first lady Jenny Sanford sat
in her oceanfront living room Friday, recalling how her husband
repeatedly asked permission to visit his lover in the months after she
discovered his affair.

[snipped in the interest of good taste]

From Wikipedia entry for another stalwart of family values (Ted Kennedy):

The subject says: More on GOP family values...

Kennedy is a Democrat, and I'm not sure he has touted his family values.
but I'm sure that the people who don't see that this post has nothing
to do with the subject won't agree.

Any issue having to do with a Republican can be answered by something a
Democrat did.

Family Values HK General 1 June 26th 09 12:43 AM
More of those GOP family values... HK General 4 June 5th 09 03:46 AM
Democrat family values Gilligan ASA 2 November 7th 06 03:02 AM
Family Values Skipper General 0 January 10th 06 02:55 AM
Family Values Skipper General 0 January 10th 06 02:51 AM