BoatBanter.com

-   -   More family values... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/109629-more-family-values.html)

H the K[_2_] September 9th 09 03:33 PM

More family values...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Idw-CzHwgc
--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All

Jim September 9th 09 06:27 PM

More family values...

H the K wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Idw-CzHwgc

Shocking! Careful what you post. There seems to be a lady in our midst.

nom=de=plume September 9th 09 07:16 PM

More family values...

"Jim" wrote in message
H the K wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Idw-CzHwgc

Shocking! Careful what you post. There seems to be a lady in our midst.

Hahah... I think it's just great when the hypocrisy shows up. The perfect 10
"family values" legislator talking about multiple encounters with other
married people. Why are we outraged by this? It's not really because he had
the encounters or that he's a lying sack of **** with his wife (that's there
private issue, for which I'm sure she has a strong opinion), which is bad
enough. The real issue is that he "claims" to have strong "family" values,
which is just the opposite of what he actually has.

--
Nom=de=Plume

H the K[_2_] September 9th 09 08:15 PM

More family values...

nom=de=plume wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
H the K wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Idw-CzHwgc

Shocking! Careful what you post. There seems to be a lady in our midst.

Hahah... I think it's just great when the hypocrisy shows up. The perfect 10
"family values" legislator talking about multiple encounters with other
married people. Why are we outraged by this? It's not really because he had
the encounters or that he's a lying sack of **** with his wife (that's there
private issue, for which I'm sure she has a strong opinion), which is bad
enough. The real issue is that he "claims" to have strong "family" values,
which is just the opposite of what he actually has.

It's the Republican way...