Default Yeah, go after Scooter....

nom=de=plume wrote:
"JustWait" wrote in message
So what were the 215 investigations about? Could it be Politics???

About the law? Oh wait, the Bush administration didn't give a tinker's damn
about that.

It's....tinker's dam. Really. Has to do with fixing pots. Really. :)

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All

On Wed, 09 Sep 2009 21:23:14 -0700, jps wrote:

He's rec.boats' Joe Wilson of SC. Foot in mouth. Wasn't BAR the
idiot who talked about the hairdo of Tom's sister-in-law before he
realized who she was?

You ever the one about the pary where a guy comments...........

"H the K" wrote in message
news
nom=de=plume wrote:
"JustWait" wrote in message
So what were the 215 investigations about? Could it be Politics???

About the law? Oh wait, the Bush administration didn't give a tinker's
damn about that.

It's....tinker's dam. Really. Has to do with fixing pots. Really. :)

Lol... fixing pots?

--
Nom=de=Plume

nom=de=plume wrote:
"H the K" wrote in message
news
nom=de=plume wrote:
"JustWait" wrote in message
So what were the 215 investigations about? Could it be Politics???

About the law? Oh wait, the Bush administration didn't give a tinker's
damn about that.

It's....tinker's dam. Really. Has to do with fixing pots. Really. :)

Lol... fixing pots?

Absolutely. The etymology, if you will, is in dispute, but when I
learned the phrase a few score ago, it referred to a temporary "dam" or
backstop made of flour and water itinerant roving workmen (typically
Irish) in the British Isles used in soldering up holes in my lady's
pots. More recent sources attribute the phrase to the steady form of
cursing employed by the tinkers.

Ya pays yer ha'penny and ya takes yer choice.

--
Birther-Deather-Tenther-Teabagger:
Idiots All
jps jps is offline

On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 07:40:57 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Wed, 09 Sep 2009 21:23:14 -0700, jps wrote:

He's rec.boats' Joe Wilson of SC. Foot in mouth. Wasn't BAR the
idiot who talked about the hairdo of Tom's sister-in-law before he
realized who she was?

You ever the one about the pary where a guy comments...........

We hosted a holiday party at our house. We noticed an old friend with
a seriously distended belly.

My wife and I discussed a congratulations and asking her details but
decided against it, as she hadn't said anything and it seemed
inappropriate.

Good thing, turned out she wasn't pregnant. She just collected weight
in that area. Excellent lesson learned, even having dodged utter
embarassment.

jps jps is offline

On Wed, 9 Sep 2009 21:58:25 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"BAR" wrote in message
m...
nom=de=plume wrote:
"JustWait" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
nom=de=plume wrote:
"JustWait" wrote in message
Scooter Libby was convicted of lying to congress over a forgotten
date
under the premise that he "outed a CIA agent". The fact is that her
husband had the chattering class well informed of what his wife did,
she
was not covert, ...

You really need to get the facts before you make claims like this.
Besides,
how could anyone let themself be called "Scooter" as an adult and not
expect
to get smushed from time to time.

Richard Armitage
Apparently this Plum guy gets his news from GE/DNC. Facts are facts, why
do these libs think they can just say whatever they want and we are
supposed to take their word for it even though the majority of the far
lefties here are either uninformed, or blatently dishonest...

--
Wafa free since 2009

I am not a guy, so get it straight. Facts certainly are facts. I guess
all the people involved in convicting Libby were liberals? Give me a
break.

Don't get your panties in a wad. Don't you know that you are supposed to
use the masculine form when the person your as speaking about is of
unknown gender.

Until you sign your posts as Miss Freaking Pain In The Ass we will
continue to refer to you as a guy.

Drop dead. Don't get your testicles in a bind. Don't you know that you're an
archaic jerk?

BAR fancies himself a renaissance man.

Culturally stuck in the COBOL era along with Calif Bill.

On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 12:37:26 -0700, jps wrote:

We hosted a holiday party at our house. We noticed an old friend with
a seriously distended belly.

My wife and I discussed a congratulations and asking her details but
decided against it, as she hadn't said anything and it seemed
inappropriate.

Good thing, turned out she wasn't pregnant. She just collected weight
in that area. Excellent lesson learned, even having dodged utter
embarassment.

Biting your tongue almost always works.
Ole Rodney Dangerfield was fun to watch.
But he got no respect.

--Vic

Oh Yeah! John[_6_] General 1 December 12th 08 02:05 PM
A Scooter Libby public lynching... Tom Francis - SWSports General 13 December 11th 08 06:30 PM
sea scooter, e-scooter, golf car, pocket bike, dirt bike, electric vehicle, atv... [email protected] Cruising 0 January 20th 06 03:17 PM
Hadley Trumps Scooter? thunder General 1 November 20th 05 02:42 PM