Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Dogs going nuts

A couple minutes ago, the two dogs were going nuts outside barking. I
went outside and hauled them in but they REALLY wanted out so I went
outside to see what it was they were so excited about. It was a baby
possum eating cat food. Those critters are dang ugly but as cute as
can be. It just wanted me to think it was one of the cats.
Sunday on the way back from sailing, south of Tallahasee, we saw a
mama bear and two babies cross the road in front of us so we slowed to
a stop and watched em disappear in thewoods. Mama was clearly annoyed
at the little ones dawdling in the road.

Was I nuts? Roger Long Cruising 5 May 28th 05 05:01 AM
Nuts! Just after ... JAXAshby ASA 0 August 9th 04 04:08 AM
I must be nuts!! scottht General 16 October 2nd 03 07:18 AM