Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Rangel: Um...sorry - I kinda forgot..

that I owned all that property and income that I didnt' disclose on my
tax returns.

Sorry about that. Never happen again. Honest.

"Rangel's "corrections" to his financial-disclosure statements from
2002 through 2007 are stunning, even by the low standards of this
"error"-prone paperwork-filer -- who, by the way, happens to be in
charge of writing the nation's tax laws.

The Harlem Dem now admits that he failed to disclose several million
dollars in income and business deals during those years -- including
up to $1 million from the sale of a building on 132nd Street."

http://www.nypost.com/seven/08282009...ain_186857.htm

You know - what with cheating on spouses, babies out of wedlock, sweet
heart deals from people you regulate, tax evasion, real estate fraud
we need to throw all these clowns out of office, Republicans and
Democrats and start all over again.

Honest to pete.