Default Uh, oh, most conservatives aren't going to like this!!!!

On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 23:29:16 -0700, Calif Bill wrote:

Crooked, non believable adults. Obama's credibility is shot. His
promise of 5 days before signing for a bill to be read by the public?
Nope. No lobbiests in his administration? Nope. No Earmarks? Nope.
9000 in one bill.

http://politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/browse/

I don't know, but 7 broken promises compared to 7 pages of kept or in the
works promises, seems pretty high in the credibility department.

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 06:18:19 -0500, thunder
wrote:

On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 23:29:16 -0700, Calif Bill wrote:

Crooked, non believable adults. Obama's credibility is shot. His
promise of 5 days before signing for a bill to be read by the public?
Nope. No lobbiests in his administration? Nope. No Earmarks? Nope.
9000 in one bill.

http://politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/browse/

I don't know, but 7 broken promises compared to 7 pages of kept or in the
works promises, seems pretty high in the credibility department.

You folks are simply amazing.
--
John H

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those
who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

thunder wrote:
On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 23:29:16 -0700, Calif Bill wrote:

Crooked, non believable adults. Obama's credibility is shot. His
promise of 5 days before signing for a bill to be read by the public?
Nope. No lobbiests in his administration? Nope. No Earmarks? Nope.
9000 in one bill.

http://politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/browse/

I don't know, but 7 broken promises compared to 7 pages of kept or in the
works promises, seems pretty high in the credibility department.

You're dealing with one of the many right-wing retardos here, in case
you didn't realize it. Their "level" is set by intellectuals like
JustWait, who is dumber than the proverbial post and thinks he has to
prove it every day; herring, who changes his ID here more often than his
socks; flajim, aka yellowstains; lu powell, whose nickname "lu-ser" is
spot-on, and a few others. If you gathered them up for a game of seven
card stud, none of them would be able to shuffle the cards.

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 23:29:16 -0700, Calif Bill wrote:

Crooked, non believable adults. Obama's credibility is shot. His
promise of 5 days before signing for a bill to be read by the public?
Nope. No lobbiests in his administration? Nope. No Earmarks? Nope.
9000 in one bill.

http://politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/browse/

I don't know, but 7 broken promises compared to 7 pages of kept or in the
works promises, seems pretty high in the credibility department.

Oh my.. Hope my kids don't read this.. They have already graduated
kindergarten...

--
Wafa free since 2009

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Frogwatch" wrote in message
You actually mean the FTC will finally do their job? You mean they
will finally earn their bloated salaries instead of on-the-job-
retirement? I am truly shocked.

Quick explanation of why: The adults are back in charge in DC.

Crooked, non believable adults. Obama's credibility is shot. His promise
of 5 days before signing for a bill to be read by the public? Nope. No
lobbiests in his administration? Nope. No Earmarks? Nope. 9000 in one
bill.

Compared to Bush, it's hard to complain Obama's lack of follow-through. I
think you're mostly talking about Congress, which is not under White House
control. At least not any more.

--
Nom=de=Plume

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
You actually mean the FTC will finally do their job? You mean they
will finally earn their bloated salaries instead of on-the-job-
retirement? I am truly shocked.

Quick explanation of why: The adults are back in charge in DC.

Crooked, non believable adults. Obama's credibility is shot. His promise
of 5 days before signing for a bill to be read by the public? Nope. No
lobbiests in his administration? Nope. No Earmarks? Nope. 9000 in one
bill.

Compared to Bush, it's hard to complain Obama's lack of follow-through. I
think you're mostly talking about Congress, which is not under White House
control. At least not any more.

More 'Bush Rationale'.
--
John H

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those
who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

NotNow wrote:
Seeing how most conservatives don't want the government intruding on
private business, I wonder how THIS will spin?

The FTC is going to force companies to stop making robo-call sales
calls......

Damned liberals. Now they want people to be able to enjoy their after
work evenings......

http://www.comcast.net/articles/fina...marketing.Ban/

The robo callers have gotten in quite a few at my house just before the
prohibition goes into effect.

On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 19:09:05 -0400, BAR wrote:

NotNow wrote:
Seeing how most conservatives don't want the government intruding on
private business, I wonder how THIS will spin?

The FTC is going to force companies to stop making robo-call sales
calls......

Damned liberals. Now they want people to be able to enjoy their after
work evenings......

http://www.comcast.net/articles/fina...marketing.Ban/

The robo callers have gotten in quite a few at my house just before the
prohibition goes into effect.

Since I put my number on the "don't call" list I don't get any
marketing calls except for the occasional charity or pol.

--Vic

In article ,
says...

Seeing how most conservatives don't want the government intruding on
private business, I wonder how THIS will spin?

The FTC is going to force companies to stop making robo-call sales
calls......

Damned liberals. Now they want people to be able to enjoy their after
work evenings......

http://www.comcast.net/articles/fina...marketing.Ban/

How many more laws squashing freedom of speech do you guys want? And
when are you going to stop the bull**** that the repubs want this or
that?

--
Wafa free since 2009

JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...
Seeing how most conservatives don't want the government intruding on
private business, I wonder how THIS will spin?

The FTC is going to force companies to stop making robo-call sales
calls......

Damned liberals. Now they want people to be able to enjoy their after
work evenings......

http://www.comcast.net/articles/fina...marketing.Ban/

How many more laws squashing freedom of speech do you guys want? And
when are you going to stop the bull**** that the repubs want this or
that?

Do you not want smaller government and less interference with private
business?

*Not* for Conservatives. HK General 5 May 26th 09 12:25 AM
OT Christian Conservatives [email protected] General 15 October 21st 05 05:43 PM
OT About Conservatives [email protected] General 0 October 13th 05 02:27 PM
OT conservatives rip Bush about war basskisser General 8 July 13th 04 11:27 PM
OT for Conservatives who think war is grand basskisser General 125 January 16th 04 04:07 PM