Default Looking Forward to the Weekend...

With a little boat music...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50b-Q-Z1bF0

Tim Tim is offline

On Aug 27, 7:47*am, wrote:
With a little boat music...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50b-Q-Z1bF0

Man, I've got a wedding on Sat, so that kills the idea of boating, and
I was going to take the nephews out to Carlyle possibly Sunday
afternoon, but we're getting a threat of rain that day.

So, If you're going this weekend, I hop you have a great time.

On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 12:11:34 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Aug 27, 7:47*am, wrote:
With a little boat music...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50b-Q-Z1bF0

Man, I've got a wedding on Sat, so that kills the idea of boating, and
I was going to take the nephews out to Carlyle possibly Sunday
afternoon, but we're getting a threat of rain that day.

So, If you're going this weekend, I hop you have a great time.

60's garage rock - great stuff!

Our boat is under cover, so spending a weekend on the boat won't be a
problem. It just may not be on the open water, though. I may wait a
week before I head down to the lake, in any event. There's just too
much to do (aside from the minor repairs the boat requres).

Hopefully, Sunday's weather will give you that chance with your
nephews, Tim.

wrote:

On Aug 27, 7:47*am, wrote:
With a little boat music...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50b-Q-Z1bF0

Man, I've got a wedding on Sat, so that kills the idea of boating, and
I was going to take the nephews out to Carlyle possibly Sunday
afternoon, but we're getting a threat of rain that day.

So, If you're going this weekend, I hop you have a great time.

60's garage rock - great stuff!

Our boat is under cover, so spending a weekend on the boat won't be a
problem. It just may not be on the open water, though. I may wait a
week before I head down to the lake, in any event. There's just too
much to do (aside from the minor repairs the boat requres).

Hopefully, Sunday's weather will give you that chance with your
nephews, Tim.

Tim, this link is the web site of the marina where we have our
houseboat docked;

http://www.townandcountrymarina.com/

We had another houseboat at Town & Country up until about 3 years
ago. We lost it in a marina fire that killed the owner of the boat
where the fire started, two slips removed from ours.

Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

On Aug 27, 7:47*am, wrote:
With a little boat music...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50b-Q-Z1bF0

Man, I've got a wedding on Sat, so that kills the idea of boating, and
I was going to take the nephews out to Carlyle possibly Sunday
afternoon, but we're getting a threat of rain that day.

So, If you're going this weekend, I hop you have a great time.

60's garage rock - great stuff!

Our boat is under cover, so spending a weekend on the boat won't be a
problem. * It just may not be on the open water, though. *I may wait a
week before I head down to the lake, in any event. *There's just too
much to do (aside from the minor repairs the boat requres). *

Hopefully, Sunday's weather will give you that chance with your
nephews, Tim.

Well, I suppose that's not going to happen this Sunday either. An
elderly fellow in our congregation passed away yesterday, and due to
traveling arrangements for relatives, they are having the funeral next
Monday which means the visitation will be Sunday from 4-8.

Saturday a wedding + Sunday a visitation.= no boating for the
weekend....

next weekend is a maybe, but the way it's been, something will
probably pop up then, too!

Looking forward to Spring Eisboch[_4_] General 23 February 9th 09 03:22 PM
From this day forward........................................ [email protected] General 15 June 6th 08 06:34 PM
Forward, or Reverse? Joe ASA 3 March 17th 07 06:49 AM
Boaters need help-please forward to all you can Hammrski General 5 July 18th 04 06:05 PM
What we have to look forward to Jeff Morris ASA 0 January 9th 04 10:30 PM