Default From this day forward........................................

I will completely ignore the three stooges who left (because, in their
words, this placed what horrible) but now came back (can't figure out
WHY seeing this place is horrible). I will ignore their vile, nasty,
dispicable lies and personal attacks on people. I will even ignore
their low life attempts to lie and say nasty untrue things about
people's wives and children.

In the immortal words of a sub-human

PLOINK!

(hey, that feels good!)
Senior Member

On Jun 5, 12:09*pm, wrote:
I will completely ignore the three stooges who left (because, in their
words, this placed what horrible) but now came back (can't figure out
WHY seeing this place is horrible). I will ignore their vile, nasty,
dispicable lies and personal attacks on people. I will even ignore
their low life attempts to lie and say nasty untrue things about
people's wives and children.

In the immortal words of a sub-human

PLOINK!

(hey, that feels good!)

3.........2......................1................ ........oh ****!

Anyway, package on the way. Going to the track on saturday, yeah!

On Jun 5, 1:23*pm, wrote:
On Jun 5, 12:09*pm, wrote:

I will completely ignore the three stooges who left (because, in their
words, this placed what horrible) but now came back (can't figure out
WHY seeing this place is horrible). I will ignore their vile, nasty,
dispicable lies and personal attacks on people. I will even ignore
their low life attempts to lie and say nasty untrue things about
people's wives and children.

In the immortal words of a sub-human

PLOINK!

(hey, that feels good!)

3.........2......................1................ ........oh ****!

Anyway, package on the way. Going to the track on saturday, yeah!

Cool, hope you have fun! Be safe!

wrote:
I will completely ignore the three stooges who left (because, in their
words, this placed what horrible) but now came back (can't figure out
WHY seeing this place is horrible). I will ignore their vile, nasty,
dispicable lies and personal attacks on people. I will even ignore
their low life attempts to lie and say nasty untrue things about
people's wives and children.

In the immortal words of a sub-human

PLOINK!

(hey, that feels good!)

Another non boater sock puppet who's only posts here were whines about
Harry.

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...fjJfYkQTWXi1Vg

wrote:
I will completely ignore the three stooges who left (because, in their
words, this placed what horrible) but now came back (can't figure out
WHY seeing this place is horrible). I will ignore their vile, nasty,
dispicable lies and personal attacks on people. I will even ignore
their low life attempts to lie and say nasty untrue things about
people's wives and children.

In the immortal words of a sub-human

PLOINK!

(hey, that feels good!)

Ditto, Loog. Way to go.
--
John *H*

wrote:
I will completely ignore the three stooges who left (because, in their
words, this placed what horrible) but now came back (can't figure out
WHY seeing this place is horrible). I will ignore their vile, nasty,
dispicable lies and personal attacks on people. I will even ignore
their low life attempts to lie and say nasty untrue things about
people's wives and children.

In the immortal words of a sub-human

PLOINK!

(hey, that feels good!)

Ditto, Loog. Way to go.
--
John *H*

Hi camacdonaldii aka Narfaet.

Forward, or Reverse? Joe ASA 3 March 17th 07 06:49 AM
Boaters need help-please forward to all you can Hammrski General 5 July 18th 04 06:05 PM
What we have to look forward to Jeff Morris ASA 0 January 9th 04 10:30 PM
forward-looking sonar, i.e. horizontal ? Courtney Thomas Cruising 22 November 28th 03 04:16 PM