Default Looking forward to Spring

Here's a spirit lifting photo to offset the mounds and mounds of snow
outside right now.

My two grandsons, Erik and Ben, fishing off the Boston Whaler a couple of
years ago ....

http://www.eisboch.com/erikbenboat.jpg

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:

Here's a spirit lifting photo to offset the mounds and mounds of snow
outside right now.

My two grandsons, Erik and Ben, fishing off the Boston Whaler a couple
of years ago ....

http://www.eisboch.com/erikbenboat.jpg

Eisboch

Nice shot...what's hanging off that rope at the stern...bait?

"HK" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:

Here's a spirit lifting photo to offset the mounds and mounds of snow
outside right now.

My two grandsons, Erik and Ben, fishing off the Boston Whaler a couple of
years ago ....

http://www.eisboch.com/erikbenboat.jpg

Eisboch

Nice shot...what's hanging off that rope at the stern...bait?

No. It took me a minute to remember. In addition to fishing, they were
using my foldable grappling hook to search for sunken treasure.

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:

Here's a spirit lifting photo to offset the mounds and mounds of snow
outside right now.

My two grandsons, Erik and Ben, fishing off the Boston Whaler a
couple of years ago ....

http://www.eisboch.com/erikbenboat.jpg

Eisboch

Nice shot...what's hanging off that rope at the stern...bait?

No. It took me a minute to remember. In addition to fishing, they were
using my foldable grappling hook to search for sunken treasure.

Eisboch

Future CSI'ers...or field producers for Nancy Grace...

On Feb 7, 9:19*am, HK wrote:
Eisboch wrote:

Here's a spirit lifting photo to offset the mounds and mounds of snow
outside right now.

My two grandsons, Erik and Ben, fishing off the Boston Whaler a couple
of years ago ....

http://www.eisboch.com/erikbenboat.jpg

Eisboch

Nice shot...what's hanging off that rope at the stern...bait?

No, thats Herring, chumming the water with his ****....

On Sat, 7 Feb 2009 09:13:27 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

Here's a spirit lifting photo to offset the mounds and mounds of snow
outside right now.

My two grandsons, Erik and Ben, fishing off the Boston Whaler a couple of
years ago ....

http://www.eisboch.com/erikbenboat.jpg

Heh - gotta love it huh?

It that a Dauntless?

--

"Never fight an inanimate object."

P.J. O'Rourke

wrote:

Here's a spirit lifting photo to offset the mounds and mounds of snow
outside right now.

My two grandsons, Erik and Ben, fishing off the Boston Whaler a couple of
years ago ....

http://www.eisboch.com/erikbenboat.jpg

Heh - gotta love it huh?

It that a Dauntless?

Yes. 16 foot model. I bought it in 2001 and gave it to my son-in-law
(father of the two boys) in 2004. They love that boat.

That thing is incredibly fast for a 115 hp engine. The only thing I didn't
like about the engine was that it was one of those Merc models that ran on 2
cylinders below about 1800 RPM, then the other two would cut in over that.
First time I took it out of Scituate Harbor it almost threw me out of the
boat. I wasn't expecting the sudden acceleration when I started opening the
throttle. It leaps from almost planing to flat out ripping in a nanosecond.

You get used to it, but the first time totally caught me by surprise.

Eisboch

wrote in message
On Feb 7, 9:13 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
Here's a spirit lifting photo to offset the mounds and mounds of snow
outside right now.

My two grandsons, Erik and Ben, fishing off the Boston Whaler a couple of
years ago ....

http://www.eisboch.com/erikbenboat.jpg

Eisboch

68F here today.

--------------------

We are having a heat wave this weekend. Right now it's up to 39 degrees.
But the forecast for next week is back into the deep freeze.

Never had the traditional "January Thaw" this year. It went from fall to
arctic conditions starting a week or two before Christmas. I was concerned
it was just me reacting to cold and snow, but everyone in this area is
starting to get tired of it. Unfortunately, we still have a ways to go. We
won't be out of the woods until late March, early April.

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:

wrote in message
On Feb 7, 9:13 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
[...]

61F in my backyard at the moment.

From this day forward........................................ [email protected] General 15 June 6th 08 06:34 PM
Forward, or Reverse? Joe ASA 3 March 17th 07 06:49 AM
Spring Forward at 0200 tonight! Yeah..... Joe ASA 1 April 2nd 06 05:55 AM
Boaters need help-please forward to all you can Hammrski General 5 July 18th 04 06:05 PM
What we have to look forward to Jeff Morris ASA 0 January 9th 04 10:30 PM