Default Daughter wants to go hunting

On Fri, 21 Aug 2009 10:38:26 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

My 13 yr old daughter who fancies herself to be some sort of mountain
woman seriously wants to go hunting. I have no interest in hunting
because I am so soft hearted I could not shoot at anything. I think
she may be too because she says she feels sorry for the scallops we
pick up. Yes, it might be a good experience for her to see that an
animal must die for us to have meat and turn her into a vegetarian but
she might also regret doing it. Dunno, what y'all think?

Oh. She'd have to clean the game she killed, and eat it. That would
have to be part of the deal.
--

John H

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government
results from too much government."

Thomas Jefferson

H the K wrote:

The following is partial list of vegans. Obviously, you right-wing
assholes still have not figured out you never know what you are
talking about.

* Georges Laraque (Professional Ice Hockey Player)
* Ken Bradshaw (Professional Big Wave Surfer)
* Peter Brock (Australian touring car driver)
* Mac Danzig (professional mixed martial arts fighter)
* Robert Cheeke (bodybuilder and founder of Vegan Bodybuilding &
Fitness)
* Scott Jurek (ultramarathon runner)
* Carl Lewis (track and field star)
* Martyn Moxon (English cricketer)
* Salim Stoudamire( Professional NBA Player)
* Ed Templeton (Professional skateboarder)
* Ricky Williams (Professional American Football Player)

Forgot this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkhNN-SSlgs

Right-wing assholes who know nothing about anything and prove it every day:

Just check rec.boats

And if they were on *your* boat, you'd lock the head to prevent them
from using it.

Left-wing assholes who know nothing about anything and prove it every day:

Harry Krause.

Johnson

In article ,
says...

"BAR" wrote in message
H the K wrote:
BAR wrote:
H the K wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:

Out doors women, and I mean real outdoors women that do more than
dress the part are a premium. I grew up in outdoors country and the
only reason outdoors women were single was because they wanted it that
way. Most are fit, independant, intelligent and outgoing. Long term
vegans are usually sickly, weak, plastic irrational types.

What a jerk you are. There are plenty of vegetarian women who could rip
you in two, if they wanted to get that close.

99% of vegans are on vitamin supplements because their diet does not
provide them with the nutrition that their bodies need. They can hardly
pick the plants the eat let alone make a fist and hit someone.

The following is partial list of vegans. Obviously, you right-wing
assholes still have not figured out you never know what you are talking
about.

* Georges Laraque (Professional Ice Hockey Player)
* Ken Bradshaw (Professional Big Wave Surfer)
* Peter Brock (Australian touring car driver)
* Mac Danzig (professional mixed martial arts fighter)
* Robert Cheeke (bodybuilder and founder of Vegan Bodybuilding &
Fitness)
* Scott Jurek (ultramarathon runner)
* Carl Lewis (track and field star)
* Martyn Moxon (English cricketer)
* Salim Stoudamire( Professional NBA Player)
* Ed Templeton (Professional skateboarder)
* Ricky Williams (Professional American Football Player)

Are they taking vitamin supplements? Are they taking protein supplements?

Ricky Williams is an herbalist !

And Georges Laraque only converted to vegan in June, promoting Kentucky
Fried Chicken vegan burgers.... pay me that much and I too will publically
be a vegan.

He will be back into beef before the season openers.

Yeah, and I am guessing Ricky Williams suppliments with Cocaine..
snerk

--
Wafa free since 2009

Hydrilla and my 11 yr old daughter [email protected] General 4 April 16th 08 02:27 PM
My son this, my daughter that.... Bob Crantz ASA 7 April 27th 07 04:32 PM
Update on daughter John H. General 9 March 19th 07 08:26 PM
O/T 'Canned hunting' on CNN Don White General 29 December 2nd 03 10:26 PM