D 1 D 1 is offline

Default Holy Crap...Loogy Looses Diarrhea on Rec.Boats

Don White wrote:
"H the K" wrote in message
m...
My filter sez the Turd of Atlanta has squeezed out about 30 posts so far
today...I thought there was a foul scent in here...Loogy
diarrhea...jesus...

Can't figure out Looneys twisted rational.
We both dumped him in our septic tanks for his boorish behaviour, so what
does the loon do?
He comes back as NotNow (must be what he hears every night from his wife)
and proceeds to announce that he has us in his kill file.
What a loon!

"We both". You really are that screwed up, aren't you, dummy?

Holy Crap! SteveB[_2_] General 1 June 9th 09 01:19 PM
Holy crap !!!! Eisboch[_2_] General 2 October 22nd 07 12:07 PM
HOLY CRAP! Martin Baxter ASA 4 December 14th 06 03:06 PM
Holy Crap! Eisboch General 4 October 14th 06 10:00 PM
Holy Crap!!!! Capt. Rob ASA 42 January 10th 06 02:35 AM