Default Holy Crap!

Just stepped outside to the cockpit for the first time this morning.
It's figgin' *cold* out there!.

Boat interior is all nice and warm. Heat pumps do a good job. Think I'll
just "chill" out for a while.

Just checked ... 29 degrees out there.

Eisboch

Eisboch wrote:
Just stepped outside to the cockpit for the first time this morning.
It's figgin' *cold* out there!.

Boat interior is all nice and warm. Heat pumps do a good job. Think I'll
just "chill" out for a while.

Just checked ... 29 degrees out there.

Eisboch

You should move 'north'. I'm still wearing short sleeve cutoffs and plan
on sailing tomorrow.
http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.php?station=44258

Tom Francis wrote:
On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 07:51:39 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

Just stepped outside to the cockpit for the first time this morning.
It's figgin' *cold* out there!.

Boat interior is all nice and warm. Heat pumps do a good job. Think I'll
just "chill" out for a while.

Just checked ... 29 degrees out there.

Better get that bubble system cranking. :)

It's cold here this morning. 30 degrees and I just started a fire in
the fire place to take the chill off the house.

And there is frost on my boats.

Summer was over much too quick this year. :)

I was out sailing all Monday afternoon on the windy harbour in an open
16 foot dinghy. Tomorrow I plan to take my Sandpiper 565 out.
Y'all should move north!

news
wrote:

Just stepped outside to the cockpit for the first time this morning.
It's figgin' *cold* out there!.

Boat interior is all nice and warm. Heat pumps do a good job. Think I'll
just "chill" out for a while.

Just checked ... 29 degrees out there.

Better get that bubble system cranking. :)

It's cold here this morning. 30 degrees and I just started a fire in
the fire place to take the chill off the house.

And there is frost on my boats.

Summer was over much too quick this year. :)

Yes it was! Cold here also. Down to the low 60's. Thinking of taking the
boat out tomorrow for striped bass fishing. They are coming back in to SF
Bay. This time of year is known as the "World Series Bite".

wrote:

Just stepped outside to the cockpit for the first time this morning.
It's figgin' *cold* out there!.

Boat interior is all nice and warm. Heat pumps do a good job. Think I'll
just "chill" out for a while.

Just checked ... 29 degrees out there.

Better get that bubble system cranking. :)

It's cold here this morning. 30 degrees and I just started a fire in
the fire place to take the chill off the house.

And there is frost on my boats.

Summer was over much too quick this year. :)

Generally a crappy summer here also.

Freeze warning for us tonight........the warm waters of Lake Erie will not
save us this time with many NE Ohio suburbs/cities along the lakeshore
included in this warning. Our boat has already been winterized. I will be
shutting down the water to the lawn sprinkler system and bleeding the above
ground check valve piping during half time of the OSU v Michigan State game.

For Tom...........OSU is winning 24-0 at half time. ;-)

OT File under Holy Crap! basskisser General 0 March 20th 06 05:25 PM
Holy Crap!!!! Capt. Rob ASA 42 January 10th 06 02:35 AM
REVELATION OF THE CHANGE FROM CHRISTIAN TO CATHOLIC AND THE BIBLE. Apostle Keith Williams Boat Building 1 April 19th 05 04:27 PM
REVELATION OF THE CHANGE FROM CHRISTIAN TO CATHOLIC AND THE BIBLE. Apostle Keith Williams General 9 April 16th 05 05:43 AM