Default Space for Four

How much space do you need on a boat so that a party of four can live
aboard for 3-4 days and not feel cramped? What features are desirable,
and what can you do without? Are there any boats that you feel are
particularly well laid out in this respect?

Thank you in advance for any replies.

Peter Wezeman
anti-social Darwinist

On Aug 13, 4:25*pm, jps wrote:
On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 14:19:06 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

How much space do you need on a boat so that a party of four can live
aboard for 3-4 days and not feel cramped? What features are desirable,
and what can you do without? Are there any boats that you feel are
particularly well laid out in this respect?

Thank you in advance for any replies.

Peter Wezeman
anti-social Darwinist

Is this typically four singles, two couples or a family? *Makes a
difference.

Four singles. Also, I should have specified that I meant making a 3-4
day passage rather than, say, island hopping for that length of time.

Thank you,
Peter Wezeman
anti-social Darwinist

wrote:

How much space do you need on a boat so that a party of four can live
aboard for 3-4 days and not feel cramped? What features are desirable,
and what can you do without? Are there any boats that you feel are
particularly well laid out in this respect?

Thank you in advance for any replies.

Peter Wezeman
anti-social Darwinist

Is this typically four singles, two couples or a family? *Makes a
difference.

Four singles. Also, I should have specified that I meant making a 3-4
day passage rather than, say, island hopping for that length of time.

Thank you,
Peter Wezeman
anti-social Darwinist

Some of the big sailing cats come configured with 4 cabins.

Top ten space photos... Boaterdude General 4 October 10th 06 02:15 AM
Space Patrol... Injam General 2 March 7th 06 03:34 AM
Space Patrol... Wayne.B General 2 March 6th 06 05:38 AM
Space Patrol... Bert Robbins General 1 March 5th 06 04:56 PM
Space Patrol... JimH General 3 March 5th 06 04:33 PM