Default Hey Harry...

You ever hear tell of something called a New Haven Sharpie?

Captain Zombie of Woodstock wrote:
You ever hear tell of something called a New Haven Sharpie?

Yep...there were a couple of really old ones rotting in Milford for
years...long skinny sailboats with movable masts used in oystering.

--
A wise Latina makes better decisions than a dumb elephant.

H the K wrote:
Captain Zombie of Woodstock wrote:
You ever hear tell of something called a New Haven Sharpie?

Yep...there were a couple of really old ones rotting in Milford for
years...long skinny sailboats with movable masts used in oystering.

WAFA does know how to "Google"!

D wrote:
H the K wrote:
Captain Zombie of Woodstock wrote:
You ever hear tell of something called a New Haven Sharpie?

Yep...there were a couple of really old ones rotting in Milford for
years...long skinny sailboats with movable masts used in oystering.

WAFA does know how to "Google"!

Hey, so do I, I found the exact same answer in Wikipedia.

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

This Newsgroup post is a natural product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in
no way are to be considered flaws or defects

"Just Regigie" wrote in message
D wrote:
H the K wrote:
Captain Zombie of Woodstock wrote:
You ever hear tell of something called a New Haven Sharpie?

Yep...there were a couple of really old ones rotting in Milford for
years...long skinny sailboats with movable masts used in oystering.

WAFA does know how to "Google"!

Hey, so do I, I found the exact same answer in Wikipedia.

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

This Newsgroup post is a natural product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no
way are to be considered flaws or defects

I have seen pictures of those boats. Always admired the lines. Never knew
that was what they were called.

H the K wrote:
Captain Zombie of Woodstock wrote:
You ever hear tell of something called a New Haven Sharpie?

Yep...there were a couple of really old ones rotting in Milford for
years...long skinny sailboats with movable masts used in oystering.

Yup, that is the exact same answer I got when I goggled it,

Yo!! Harry!! [email protected] General 1 August 7th 08 01:42 AM
For Harry only... Rogue Wave General 0 July 13th 07 11:25 AM
Hi Harry....... TWB General 0 March 2nd 06 03:26 PM
Here, lap this up, Harry! [email protected] General 49 October 17th 05 09:13 PM
OT--NOW what have you done, Harry?!? NOYB General 8 January 17th 05 02:05 PM