Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Truce Y'all

Harry seems to be gone and with him not posting political BS, I dont
feel I should counter his nonsense with mine. This goes for all of us
I hope. So, Truce?
I will not post any more political BS if y'all dont. B'sides, it's
getting boring. It is mid-summer, somebody must be boating.

WOW did y'all see this? Gwen Ives Cruising 1 February 22nd 09 01:24 AM
truce [email protected] General 30 August 11th 08 09:29 PM
There y'all go .... Vito ASA 0 May 8th 06 07:01 PM
Y'all have fun... JohnH General 1 January 1st 06 01:26 AM
Y'all have fun... Reggie Smithers General 0 December 31st 05 02:02 PM