Default Sunday Morning Lectionary

Look for the union label when you are buying
that coat, dress or blouse.

Remember somewhere our union's sewing, our
wages going to feed the kids, and run the house.

We work hard, but who's complaining?
Thanks to the I.L.G. we're paying our way!

So always look for the union label,
it says we're able to make it in the U.S.A.!

CAN I GET AN AMEN?!?!?

"HK" wrote in message
Look for the union label when you are buying
that coat, dress or blouse.

Remember somewhere our union's sewing, our
wages going to feed the kids, and run the house.

We work hard, but who's complaining?
Thanks to the I.L.G. we're paying our way!

So always look for the union label,
it says we're able to make it in the U.S.A.!

CAN I GET AN AMEN?!?!?

I wish we could have the same sentiments up here. Not much left of the 'rag
business' in Montreal.
That reminds me, I'll have to ask our 'skipper' where his suits and shirts
come from now. He is a distributor of mens & womens clothing and part of his
territory takes in the tri-state area around Washington DC.
He usually stays with one of his customers/friends when on his sales trips
that way...in the Bethesda MD area.

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Look for the union label when you are buying
that coat, dress or blouse.

Remember somewhere our union's sewing, our
wages going to feed the kids, and run the house.

We work hard, but who's complaining?
Thanks to the I.L.G. we're paying our way!

So always look for the union label,
it says we're able to make it in the U.S.A.!

CAN I GET AN AMEN?!?!?

I wish we could have the same sentiments up here. Not much left of the 'rag
business' in Montreal.
That reminds me, I'll have to ask our 'skipper' where his suits and shirts
come from now. He is a distributor of mens & womens clothing and part of his
territory takes in the tri-state area around Washington DC.
He usually stays with one of his customers/friends when on his sales trips
that way...in the Bethesda MD area.

I see that one of our sockpuppet regulars, without the balls to identify
himself, is now sockpuppeting me ...again, and signing his posts:

Of course, there's only only way that sockpuppet would know whether my
balls were hairy.

Back to your post, Don...

My uncle, my father's brother, was a distributor of men's outdoor
sporting gear in New England during the 1950s and 1960s. He sold stuff
similar to a lot of what you'd find at L.L. Bean, not the modern, trendy
stuff, but the real deal gear for campers, hunters, fishermen of his day
- clothes, tents, sleeping bags, that sort of stuff. I know he went to
Canada several times a year to visit the manufacturers of some of the
lines he handled. He always had a really great big car, typically (from
what I remember) a Chrysler 300. I remember at least one that had
pushbutton transmission selection buttons.

On Jul 12, 9:05*am, HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
[...]

pushbutton transmission selection buttons.- Hide quoted text -

Ah, one check with google, and I see the village idiot is STILL lying
about every aspect of his life....

HK wrote:
Look for the union label when you are buying
that coat, dress or blouse.

Remember somewhere our union's sewing, our
wages going to feed the kids, and run the house.

We work hard, but who's complaining?
Thanks to the I.L.G. we're paying our way!

So always look for the union label,
it says we're able to make it in the U.S.A.!

CAN I GET AN AMEN?!?!?

I just realized that someone is spoofing Harry. It seemed so real.

On Sun, 12 Jul 2009 09:49:18 -0400, J i m
wrote:

HK wrote:
Look for the union label when you are buying
that coat, dress or blouse.

Remember somewhere our union's sewing, our
wages going to feed the kids, and run the house.

We work hard, but who's complaining?
Thanks to the I.L.G. we're paying our way!

So always look for the union label,
it says we're able to make it in the U.S.A.!

CAN I GET AN AMEN?!?!?

I just realized that someone is spoofing Harry. It seemed so real.

I know.

It's almost as if - well, let's just say Sybil comes to mind.

"HK" wrote in message
news
Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
[...]

I noticed the phoney HK earlier. Looks like I'll have to check the
'properties' of each HK post from now on.

wrote:

HK wrote:
Look for the union label when you are buying
that coat, dress or blouse.

Remember somewhere our union's sewing, our
wages going to feed the kids, and run the house.

We work hard, but who's complaining?
Thanks to the I.L.G. we're paying our way!

So always look for the union label,
it says we're able to make it in the U.S.A.!

CAN I GET AN AMEN?!?!?
I just realized that someone is spoofing Harry. It seemed so real.

I know.

It's almost as if - well, let's just say Sybil comes to mind.

Morons.

Harry, the fact that you are so easy to spoof should make you think a
bit, and, it was funny.
HK HK is offline

Frogwatch wrote:
wrote:
HK wrote:
Look for the union label when you are buying
that coat, dress or blouse.
Remember somewhere our union's sewing, our
wages going to feed the kids, and run the house.
We work hard, but who's complaining?
Thanks to the I.L.G. we're paying our way!
So always look for the union label,
it says we're able to make it in the U.S.A.!
CAN I GET AN AMEN?!?!?
I just realized that someone is spoofing Harry. It seemed so real.
I know.
It's almost as if - well, let's just say Sybil comes to mind.

Morons.

Harry, the fact that you are so easy to spoof should make you think a
bit, and, it was funny.

Any regular poster here is easy to spoof. Have you heard about my
invention for powder coating liquids and thus saving on containers?