Default Sunday Morning Lectionary

Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Just wait a frekin' minute! wrote:

I had a stupid crash today going over a jump and cracked it too hard, the
bike landed a few feet down river from me and me flat on my back,
ouch!...

Awwwwwwwwwww. Poor, poor pitiful you. Boat much?

In a couple of weeks he'll be crying & moaning about his physical problems
again.
I think he's looking for an excuse not to work,

Work? The last time he claimed he "worked," he said he ran an internet
service provider. That's absolute bull****. You actually have to know
something to do that, and justhate has proven time and again here he
knows nothing about computers, networks, the ISP business, or even how
to set up and run simple client software.

He should have stayed with what he knew...building ugly canoes with a
lot of windage that get blown around the lake.

Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Just wait a frekin' minute! wrote:

I had a stupid crash today going over a jump and cracked it too hard, the
bike landed a few feet down river from me and me flat on my back,
ouch!...

Awwwwwwwwwww. Poor, poor pitiful you. Boat much?

In a couple of weeks he'll be crying & moaning about his physical problems
again.
I think he's looking for an excuse not to work,

Did your dumb mind run out of something to say?