Frogwatch Frogwatch is offline

Default Sunday Morning Lectionary

On Jul 12, 11:09*am, HK wrote:
Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
On Sun, 12 Jul 2009 09:49:18 -0400, J i m
wrote:

HK wrote:
Look for the union label when you are buying
that coat, dress or blouse.

Remember somewhere our union's sewing, our
wages going to feed the kids, and run the house.

We work hard, but who's complaining?
Thanks to the I.L.G. we're paying our way!

So always look for the union label,
it says we're able to make it in the U.S.A.!

CAN I GET AN AMEN?!?!?
I just realized that someone is spoofing Harry. It seemed so real.

I know.

It's almost as if - well, let's just say Sybil comes to mind.

Morons.

Harry, the fact that you are so easy to spoof should make you think a
bit, and, it was funny.