Default Wrong on so many levels...

A guy walks into the bedroom carrying a sheep in his arms and says, "Honey,
this is the cow I make love to when you have a headache."

The wife, lying in the bed reading a book, looks up and says, "If you
weren't such a dumb-ass, you'd know that's a sheep, not a cow."

The guy replies, "If you weren't such a presumptuous BITCH, you'd realize I
was talking to the sheep."

--

Tyrants and liberals have a lot in common
- they want to control every aspect of our lives.

HK HK is offline

Lu Powell wrote:
A guy walks into the bedroom carrying a sheep in his arms and says, "Honey,
this is the cow I make love to when you have a headache."

The wife, lying in the bed reading a book, looks up and says, "If you
weren't such a dumb-ass, you'd know that's a sheep, not a cow."

The guy replies, "If you weren't such a presumptuous BITCH, you'd realize I
was talking to the sheep."

Nice...stupid racist jokes about blacks, and now stupid moronic jokes
about women.

"HK" wrote in message
m...
Lu Powell wrote:
A guy walks into the bedroom carrying a sheep in his arms and says,
"Honey,
this is the cow I make love to when you have a headache."

The wife, lying in the bed reading a book, looks up and says, "If you
weren't such a dumb-ass, you'd know that's a sheep, not a cow."

The guy replies, "If you weren't such a presumptuous BITCH, you'd realize
was talking to the sheep."

Nice...stupid racist jokes about blacks, and now stupid moronic jokes
about women.

I laughed my ass off. It was a damn good joke.

Think Harry. It's not hard.

"JOKE"

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
m...
Lu Powell wrote:
A guy walks into the bedroom carrying a sheep in his arms and says,
"Honey,
this is the cow I make love to when you have a headache."

The wife, lying in the bed reading a book, looks up and says, "If you
weren't such a dumb-ass, you'd know that's a sheep, not a cow."

The guy replies, "If you weren't such a presumptuous BITCH, you'd realize
was talking to the sheep."

Nice...stupid racist jokes about blacks, and now stupid moronic jokes
about women.

I laughed my ass off. It was a damn good joke.

Think Harry. It's not hard.

"JOKE"

Eisboch

Why don't you two boys tell that joke to your wives and report back.

"HK" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
m...
Lu Powell wrote:
A guy walks into the bedroom carrying a sheep in his arms and says,
"Honey,
this is the cow I make love to when you have a headache."

The wife, lying in the bed reading a book, looks up and says, "If you
weren't such a dumb-ass, you'd know that's a sheep, not a cow."

The guy replies, "If you weren't such a presumptuous BITCH, you'd
realize I
was talking to the sheep."

Nice...stupid racist jokes about blacks, and now stupid moronic jokes
about women.

I laughed my ass off. It was a damn good joke.

Think Harry. It's not hard.

"JOKE"

Eisboch

Why don't you two boys tell that joke to your wives and report back.

As a matter of fact, I copied and sent it to Mrs.E. She, being a well
adjusted, mature and intelligent woman will regard it as what it is .... a
JOKE.

Good grief. What has happened to this world?

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
m...
Lu Powell wrote:
[...]

Some women would think the boys that tell that joke ain't getting any at
home or anywhere else, and aren't like to, either. What's next for your
joketelling friend Lu? A few anti-Jewish jokes dragged up from German in
the 1940s?

On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 22:05:26 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

As a matter of fact, I copied and sent it to Mrs.E. She, being a well
adjusted, mature and intelligent woman will regard it as what it is .... a
JOKE.

Good grief. What has happened to this world?

Methinks Harry is taking liberties with the definition of
"conversation starters."

--Vic

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
m...
Lu Powell wrote:
[...]

I know. It's sad isn't it. Unfortunately Krause is here as a perpetual
reminder of the low level of morals, ethics, respect, honesty, and
common decency that has come to be the norm in our society.

On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 22:05:26 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
m...
Lu Powell wrote:
[...]

Dick, not to be a smart-ass or anything, but 'HK' is *not* the world.
--

John H

HK wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
m...
Lu Powell wrote:
A guy walks into the bedroom carrying a sheep in his arms and says,
"Honey,
this is the cow I make love to when you have a headache."

The wife, lying in the bed reading a book, looks up and says, "If you
weren't such a dumb-ass, you'd know that's a sheep, not a cow."

The guy replies, "If you weren't such a presumptuous BITCH, you'd
realize I
was talking to the sheep."

Nice...stupid racist jokes about blacks, and now stupid moronic jokes
about women.

I laughed my ass off. It was a damn good joke.

Think Harry. It's not hard.

"JOKE"

Eisboch

Why don't you two boys tell that joke to your wives and report back.

Why don't you (Krausie) let your significant other see what you've been
up to on rec.boats all these years. She'd be really embarrassed for
herself and you. Perhaps she already knows and that is the reason she
publicly shuns (Krausie) and refuses to take his name. To a normal man,
that would be the ultimate insult.