Default Why are dems scared of Palin

The rest of us give her no thought at all. Its like naming the
running mate of Bob Dole, now who was it? However, Palin seems to
have really frightened the dems so they obsess over her whereas the
rest of us have basically forgotten her, weird. In fact, the only
times I think of Palin is when Biden says something stupid........so I
guess I think of her more often than I thought I did but that is
Bidens fault. Maybe their obsession is just a way of covering
Bozama's stupid mistakes. Basically, whenever they bring her up I
start thinking she is waaaaaay smarter than Biden, otherwise she never
crosses my mind.

Frogwatch wrote:
The rest of us give her no thought at all. Its like naming the
running mate of Bob Dole, now who was it? However, Palin seems to
have really frightened the dems so they obsess over her whereas the
rest of us have basically forgotten her, weird. In fact, the only
times I think of Palin is when Biden says something stupid........so I
guess I think of her more often than I thought I did but that is
Bidens fault. Maybe their obsession is just a way of covering
Bozama's stupid mistakes. Basically, whenever they bring her up I
start thinking she is waaaaaay smarter than Biden, otherwise she never
crosses my mind.

Please don't lump all liberals in with you-know-who. He's an out of
control, crazy man who can't see any other side of a story than the side
that he wants to see.
HK HK is offline

Frogwatch wrote:
The rest of us give her no thought at all. Its like naming the
running mate of Bob Dole, now who was it? However, Palin seems to
have really frightened the dems so they obsess over her whereas the
rest of us have basically forgotten her, weird. In fact, the only
times I think of Palin is when Biden says something stupid........so I
guess I think of her more often than I thought I did but that is
Bidens fault. Maybe their obsession is just a way of covering
Bozama's stupid mistakes. Basically, whenever they bring her up I
start thinking she is waaaaaay smarter than Biden, otherwise she never
crosses my mind.

My continuing interest in Palin, as I have stated several times, is in
using her to help trash the Republican brand. That's also the basis of
my interest in Sanford, Ensign, Vitter, Craig, et al.

The woman hasn't a chance of holding elective office again. In addition
to her unpreparedness, her arrogance, and her refusal to learn about the
issues, she's also a whiner and a quitter.

She's perfectly suited, therefore, for a job on Faux News.

On Jul 10, 1:43*pm, HK wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
[...]

HK, You have said several times that you do not post anything with
reasoning in it so why pay any attention to what you say. By your
posts, what you think has no reasoning so .............
HK HK is offline

Frogwatch wrote:
On Jul 10, 1:43 pm, HK wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
[...]

You're sounding more and more like braindead loogy every day. Are you
having sex with him?

Frogwatch wrote:
On Jul 10, 1:43 pm, HK wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
[...]

Frog, he's a complete moron and a failure in life. That's why he's here
trying to gain favor.

On Jul 10, 2:09*pm, NotNow wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
On Jul 10, 1:43 pm, HK wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
[...]

HK is paid to post his stuff.
HK HK is offline

Frogwatch wrote:
On Jul 10, 2:09 pm, NotNow wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
On Jul 10, 1:43 pm, HK wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
[...]

Well, maybe you are sounding more like Justhate. Actually, you seem to
be combining the best of the worst...
jps jps is offline

On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 09:24:28 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

The rest of us give her no thought at all. Its like naming the
running mate of Bob Dole, now who was it? However, Palin seems to
have really frightened the dems so they obsess over her whereas the
rest of us have basically forgotten her, weird. In fact, the only
times I think of Palin is when Biden says something stupid........so I
guess I think of her more often than I thought I did but that is
Bidens fault. Maybe their obsession is just a way of covering
Bozama's stupid mistakes. Basically, whenever they bring her up I
start thinking she is waaaaaay smarter than Biden, otherwise she never
crosses my mind.

There's less fear than astonishment.

What's to be feared is that you think she's way smarter than Biden.

That's a scary.

wrote:

The rest of us give her no thought at all. Its like naming the
running mate of Bob Dole, now who was it? However, Palin seems to
have really frightened the dems so they obsess over her whereas the
rest of us have basically forgotten her, weird. In fact, the only
times I think of Palin is when Biden says something stupid........so I
guess I think of her more often than I thought I did but that is
Bidens fault. Maybe their obsession is just a way of covering
Bozama's stupid mistakes. Basically, whenever they bring her up I
start thinking she is waaaaaay smarter than Biden, otherwise she never
crosses my mind.

There's less fear than astonishment.

What's to be feared is that you think she's way smarter than Biden.

That's a scary.

Whats scary is she is most likely a lot smarter than Biden. More honest we
know that,

One scared seal... Ellen MacArthur ASA 2 February 4th 07 10:10 PM
Scared of Heights? Capt. Rob ASA 7 October 5th 06 04:43 AM
Are We Ever Scared? Capt. Rob ASA 2 August 7th 06 03:54 AM
Even George says you're scared. JG ASA 4 February 4th 05 07:07 PM
Running scared! Scott Vernon ASA 8 October 1st 04 02:35 AM