posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Are We Ever Scared?

The first time I got nailed by a T-Storm it was on my Catalina 27 and
I'm willing to admit that I felt more than a trickle of concern as the
boat headed for a mooring field with little control from the helm. Not
long after I learned how to handle such "little" storms and get through
them with little more than clean decks.

So....if you're not too proud, let's hear about a moment under sail
where you felt that tinge of fear or real concern!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Swab Rob" wrote

So....if you're not too proud, let's hear about a moment

under sail
where you felt that tinge of fear or real concern!

One time, at night, Lisa took the wheel so I could take a
short nap below. I had the scariest nightmare, dreamt I was
a big fat blowhard from NYC named Bobspit. I woke up
screaming and sweating like crazy! .
Now *that* was scary!!

--
Scotty
''One who never gets out of the Sound cannot, with

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Capt. Rob wrote:
The first time I got nailed by a T-Storm it was on my Catalina 27 and
I'm willing to admit that I felt more than a trickle of concern as the
boat headed for a mooring field with little control from the helm. Not
long after I learned how to handle such "little" storms and get through
them with little more than clean decks.

So....if you're not too proud, let's hear about a moment under sail
where you felt that tinge of fear or real concern!

RB
35s5
NY

Bwahahahahahahahaha...ohhh boy

Joe

Even George says you're scared. JG ASA 4 February 4th 05 07:07 PM
Running scared! Scott Vernon ASA 8 October 1st 04 02:35 AM
Scared in Michigan dixon General 10 August 31st 04 02:26 AM
Scared of new tech? Joe ASA 24 February 5th 04 12:06 AM
"Peace through superior firepower" - The world's tyrants are running scared Christopher Robin General 10 January 2nd 04 01:40 PM