dixon

Default Scared in Michigan

Can someone put my mind at ease? I am afraid bush may soon be bombing
Michigan because timothy mcveigh spent some time here planning his terrorist
attack. He was part of the Michigan militia cell. The people here in MI. had
nothing to do with it so we should be safe-right? Should I be worried? I
don't want to get bombed for my own good, even though the world would
probably be a safer place without Michigan somehow.

--
Dixon

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 14:58:41 GMT, "dixon"
wrote:

Can someone put my mind at ease? I am afraid bush may soon be bombing
Michigan because timothy mcveigh spent some time here planning his terrorist
attack. He was part of the Michigan militia cell. The people here in MI. had
nothing to do with it so we should be safe-right? Should I be worried? I
don't want to get bombed for my own good, even though the world would
probably be a safer place without Michigan somehow.

No, but the UP Separatist Party, a known terrorist group headquartered
in Ishpeming known as 'Da Yuppers, might destroy Lansing by
constantly repeating "Rusty Chevrolet", "Cough 'dat Burps" and "Second
Week of Deer Camp" over and over and over and................. :)

Take care.

Tom

"The beatings will stop when morale improves."
E. Teach, 1717
Paul Schilter

Tom,
Now you've got ME worried. I live close to Selfrige AB, I might be close
to ground zero if these Yuppers attack! :-)
Paul

wrote:

[...]

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 18:28:17 -0400, "Paul Schilter"
paulschilter@comcast,dot,net wrote:

Tom,
Now you've got ME worried. I live close to Selfrige AB, I might be close
to ground zero if these Yuppers attack! :-)

ROTFL!!!!

Some of the best fishing I've ever done was in the UP around Trout
Creek, Keweenaw Bay out of Baraga and directly into GitcheGumee out of
Copper Harbor. I almost bought a place along Austin Creek - didn't
pull the trigger - the wife thought it was a little remote.

Wimmeniz.... ;)

Every year I drive my friend nuts with those three songs - in
particular "....Deer Camp" - very much like "Fish Camp" for me in
Quebec in late September. :)

I really enjoyed my trips to the UP - great people too.

Take care.

Tom

"The beatings will stop when morale improves."
E. Teach, 1717
RGrew176

I'm only 31 miles north of the Ohio border so I can evacuate quite quickly down
I-75. Would only take me 30 minutes to get there once I get the car started.

Hopefully our state inteligence agency will be able to give us enough advance
notice to get out of Dodge in time.

There are several military targets in my immediate area, spotters will be on
the roof's tonight watching the sky.

basskisser

"dixon" wrote in message news:BamYc.329912$a24.299141@attbi_s03...
Can someone put my mind at ease? I am afraid bush may soon be bombing
Michigan because timothy mcveigh spent some time here planning his terrorist
attack. He was part of the Michigan militia cell. The people here in MI. had
nothing to do with it so we should be safe-right? Should I be worried? I
don't want to get bombed for my own good, even though the world would
probably be a safer place without Michigan somehow.

I can't put your mind at ease, sorry. You have a very valid concern.
Doug Kanter

Wouldn't the president traditionally hold some sort of meeting with his
babysitters before deciding who needs to be bombed next? If so, and if he
tries to point at a map to illustrate his idea to President Wolfowitz and
Secretary Strangelove, you're totally safe. He'll never be able to find
Michigan. He'll probably end up ordering the bombing of JebLand instead.

"dixon" wrote in message
Can someone put my mind at ease? I am afraid bush may soon be bombing
Michigan because timothy mcveigh spent some time here planning his

terrorist
attack. He was part of the Michigan militia cell. The people here in MI.

had
nothing to do with it so we should be safe-right? Should I be worried? I
don't want to get bombed for my own good, even though the world would
probably be a safer place without Michigan somehow.

--
Dixon

Wayne.B

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 19:18:13 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

He'll never be able to find
Michigan. He'll probably end up ordering the bombing of JebLand instead.

If he starts holding up one hand in the shape of a mitten you are in
deep trouble.