Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Joe

Default Scared of new tech?

Whats wrong with TV's onboard, I have 2 they have DVD players as well.
Ones a bulkhead mounted flat 42" TV in the forward bunk room and a 18"
in the guest cabin. Have a direct TV dish onboard as well. Have 3
computer displays, and a color radar display with GPS & chart overlay.
Soon I will have flir. I would really like to have a heads up display
helmet that will always read my course, speed, wind direction, and
relay flir image from the monitor, hooked up to the camera that will
follow my eyes.

Why wouldent Capt. Neal have a TV on board? Beside not being able to
afford one.

Whats wrong with enjoying a flick at anchor or the dock, or underway
for that matter?

Perhaps if you lubbers spent a little more time aboard, It would not
seem "So Special" of a time. You would not have to SAVOR and relish it
like its something holy.

I like modern conviences and entertainment onboard my boat. And since
I live on my boat I also have a washer dryer, microwave, 4 burner
stove , oven, deep freeze, frig, stereo, blender, crock pot, toaster,
ect..... and most thing you will find in any home.

And none of it goes flying about when I sail.

Joe
MSV RedCloud