Default Touch of humor

Gwen was one of those ugly women, so ugly it hurt, she never had a
boyfriend. So she went to a psychic for help.

"Honey" said the psychic "You will not have luck in love in this life. But
after death, you will be a much desired woman and all men will fall at your
feet."

Gwen left very happy and excited and as she went over a bridge she thought,
"The sooner I die, the sooner my next life begins."

She decided to jump off the bridge right away. But, incredibly Gwen didn't
die!

She fell on the back of a truck full of bananas; she lost her senses and
fainted. As soon as she recovered, still drowsy and not being able to see
very well, and not knowing where she was, she started touching her
surroundings, feeling all the bananas she mumbled with a huge smile on her
face and said, "Gentlemen, please. one at a time!"

"I have found a certain type calls himself a Liberal...Now I always thought
I was a Liberal. I came up terribly surprised one time when I found out that
I was a Right-Wing Conservative Extremist, when I listened to everybody's
point of view that I ever met, and then decided how I should feel. But this
so-called new Liberal group, Jesus, they never listen to your point of
view..." - John Wayne

A Touch of Humor John H[_2_] General 5 February 18th 09 10:55 PM
In touch with middle Americans... hk General 11 September 7th 08 12:24 PM
Touch Screen Maptech's i3 Gadget Inspector Electronics 2 November 1st 07 01:25 PM
Out of touch with the American people Fenimore ASA 0 February 21st 07 01:15 AM
Touch up painting a kayak Walt General 13 November 11th 03 10:48 PM