Default An apology

Sorry bout all the political stuff but I expected to be in Wyoming
instead of in FL. You make plans and God laughs at you. Wife
suddenly is diagnosed with pre-breast cancer, YIKES. So, our Wyoming
plans for this yr are out as we figger out what to do. Her condition
is 99% survivable but it is kinda stressful.
OTOH, I did file a patent on a new mammography imaging system.

On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 20:44:57 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

Sorry bout all the political stuff but I expected to be in Wyoming
instead of in FL. You make plans and God laughs at you. Wife
suddenly is diagnosed with pre-breast cancer, YIKES. So, our Wyoming
plans for this yr are out as we figger out what to do. Her condition
is 99% survivable but it is kinda stressful.
OTOH, I did file a patent on a new mammography imaging system.

Damn. Good luck. I was a little worried when you first mentioned it.

--Vic
jps jps is offline

wrote:

Sorry bout all the political stuff but I expected to be in Wyoming
instead of in FL. You make plans and God laughs at you. Wife
suddenly is diagnosed with pre-breast cancer, YIKES. So, our Wyoming
plans for this yr are out as we figger out what to do. Her condition
is 99% survivable but it is kinda stressful.
OTOH, I did file a patent on a new mammography imaging system.

My business partner's wife just went through the same process. It's
VERY managable and apart from the trauma, she should be fine in no
time. Never the same but alive and well.

Wyoming can be next year's project.

All the best to you and your wife.

wrote:
Sorry bout all the political stuff but I expected to be in Wyoming
instead of in FL. *You make plans and God laughs at you. *Wife
suddenly is diagnosed with pre-breast cancer, YIKES. *So, our Wyoming
plans for this yr are out as we figger out what to do. *Her condition
is 99% survivable but it is kinda stressful.
OTOH, I did file a patent on a new mammography imaging system.

Damn. *Good luck. *I was a little worried when you first mentioned it..

--Vic

I has actually been really interesting (damn am I glad to be a man).
Husbands are s'posed to be really understanding and to try not to
influence her decisions, just listen. After a few days of this I cant
take it anymore trying to act like a woman. Men are SUPPOSED to solve
problems, it's what we do.
Sitting in a docs office she sees me doodling on the back of a
magazine.
She: NO!, you're not using this to design something .
Me: I can't help it. its how I respond to stress
She: You could be more understanding and stop asking the doctor weird
questions.

The problem is is that she is as skeptical of medical stuff as I am.
She just expresses it emotionally and I do it with numbers. Docs dont
want to figure stuff out, they just want to apply "The Standard of
Care", that's not interesting.
It really amazes me that women put up with this attitude of "She has a
tiny pre-cancer, lets cut her tits off" for so long (some women still
fall for that BS). Good God, I'm gonna look down every night and
thank God for being a man (till I get prostate cancer).

"Frogwatch" wrote in message

wrote:
[...]

Sorry to inform you but men get breast cancer also. Friend's wife came down
with Breast Cancer and he got it shortly thereafter. But are OK now.

HK HK is offline

Frogwatch wrote:
Sorry bout all the political stuff but I expected to be in Wyoming
instead of in FL. You make plans and God laughs at you. Wife
suddenly is diagnosed with pre-breast cancer, YIKES. So, our Wyoming
plans for this yr are out as we figger out what to do. Her condition
is 99% survivable but it is kinda stressful.
OTOH, I did file a patent on a new mammography imaging system.

Geez, sorry to read about that. Hope she does ok. Cancer sucks, big time.

On Jun 30, 11:44*pm, Frogwatch wrote:
Sorry bout all the political stuff but I expected to be in Wyoming
instead of in FL. *You make plans and God laughs at you. *Wife
suddenly is diagnosed with pre-breast cancer, YIKES. *So, our Wyoming
plans for this yr are out as we figger out what to do. *Her condition
is 99% survivable but it is kinda stressful.
OTOH, I did file a patent on a new mammography imaging system.

Sorry to hear about your wife, Frog.

wrote:

Wife suddenly is diagnosed with pre-breast cancer, YIKES

Yikes is right. Good luck to her.

wrote:

Wife suddenly is diagnosed with pre-breast cancer, YIKES

Yikes is right. Good luck to her.

Froggy, I missed your original post. I hope you take care of her and
yourself during this stressful time.

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

This Newsgroup post is a natural product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in
no way are to be considered flaws or defects

wrote:
Sorry bout all the political stuff but I expected to be in Wyoming
instead of in FL. *You make plans and God laughs at you. *Wife
suddenly is diagnosed with pre-breast cancer, YIKES. *So, our Wyoming
plans for this yr are out as we figger out what to do. *Her condition
is 99% survivable but it is kinda stressful.
OTOH, I did file a patent on a new mammography imaging system.

Florida is much warmer and as for boating..... MUCH superior to WY!

Stressful, indeed.... but we wish you both the best. Early diagnosis
is the key and that sounds like the case. Take care of Mom first!

Mammography imaging system, indeed! You Dirty Old Man!
--

Forté Agent 5.00 Build 1171

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by
the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover." * - Unknown

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepagehttp://pamandgene.tranquilrefuge.net/boating/the_boat/my_boat.htm

Gene, I got really sensitive hands.

apology [email protected] General 5 February 15th 08 11:32 AM
Apology to Jim H Jim General 0 August 31st 07 11:52 PM
An OT apology JohnH General 28 February 6th 05 09:57 PM
An Apology.... Bobsprit ASA 13 December 5th 04 09:48 PM
An Apology buck183 General 23 September 27th 04 01:08 PM