Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default I just don't know how Harry's father did it all.

Let's see.
He had the largest Marina in the northeast.
He chummed around with Ole Evinrude he was so successful.
He was a grand seaman, even taking a runabout on a trans-Atlantic
journey
He got a fireboat welcome in NYC for that effort.
He sailed sailboats
He made sure his son took practice tests for schoolwork (perhaps he
thought little Harry couldn't pass without practicing?)
He was a very accomplished musician
He worked on organs
He worked on large pipe organs
He made home made boats
He was an accomplished artist

I wonder what he done in his spare time? It certainly wasn't used to
raise and nurture an honest, independent trustworthy son.

Father Christmas... Short Wave Sportfishing General 3 December 25th 07 08:15 PM
for father christmas -rick- General 0 December 23rd 06 07:02 AM
Foster father of GPS [email protected] General 13 March 5th 05 02:02 PM
FATHER NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS! CatherinesTea Cruising 2 August 3rd 03 05:24 AM