Default Father Christmas...

Very funny, but NOT safe for children.

Allow me to repeat - NOT SAFE FOR CHILDREN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JIz7I5yzwQ

Merry Christmas to all.

And now, I'm off for a day with the kids and who ever else shows up.

Did Santa bring me a couple of boxes of my favorite cigars?

Stay tuned. :)
HK HK is offline

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Very funny, but NOT safe for children.

Allow me to repeat - NOT SAFE FOR CHILDREN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JIz7I5yzwQ

Merry Christmas to all.

And now, I'm off for a day with the kids and who ever else shows up.

Did Santa bring me a couple of boxes of my favorite cigars?

Stay tuned. :)

What *are* your favorite cigars?

Sadly, there's no custom-built fishing rod waiting to be unwrapped. The
builder turned out to be *too busy* with other nonsense.

There is an interesting box, though, slightly larger than a cigar box
and much heavier.

On Tue, 25 Dec 2007 08:38:47 -0500, HK wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Very funny, but NOT safe for children.

Allow me to repeat - NOT SAFE FOR CHILDREN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JIz7I5yzwQ

Merry Christmas to all.

And now, I'm off for a day with the kids and who ever else shows up.

Did Santa bring me a couple of boxes of my favorite cigars?

Stay tuned. :)

What *are* your favorite cigars?

Sadly, there's no custom-built fishing rod waiting to be unwrapped. The
builder turned out to be *too busy* with other nonsense.

There is an interesting box, though, slightly larger than a cigar box
and much heavier.

Harry, perhaps Tom realized that nothing would be good enough for you.
--
John H

"John H." wrote in message
On Tue, 25 Dec 2007 08:38:47 -0500, HK wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Very funny, but NOT safe for children.

Allow me to repeat - NOT SAFE FOR CHILDREN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JIz7I5yzwQ

Merry Christmas to all.

And now, I'm off for a day with the kids and who ever else shows up.

Did Santa bring me a couple of boxes of my favorite cigars?

Stay tuned. :)

What *are* your favorite cigars?

Sadly, there's no custom-built fishing rod waiting to be unwrapped. The
builder turned out to be *too busy* with other nonsense.

There is an interesting box, though, slightly larger than a cigar box
and much heavier.

Harry, perhaps Tom realized that nothing would be good enough for you.
--
John H

John... you are acting very un-christian on this very special christian
holiday.
Dig out the rosary beads and scoot around them a few times to see if that
helps.

for father christmas -rick- General 0 December 23rd 06 07:02 AM
Foster father of GPS [email protected] General 13 March 5th 05 02:02 PM
FATHER NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS! CatherinesTea Cruising 2 August 3rd 03 05:24 AM