Default Will this work

A friends kid just got in an auto accident because he was looking at
his cell phone. So, lets think of ways to make cell phones not work
in cars.
Indium tin oxide is a transparent electrical conductor that can be
applied to glass by evaporation. If we put it on the auto glass would
it block cell phone signals? Yes, it would only be done on new cars.
Yes, you could always roll the window down and use the phone.
Oh, he was not hurt thank god.

Frogwatch
HK HK is offline

Katie Ohara wrote:
A friends kid just got in an auto accident because he was looking at
his cell phone. So, lets think of ways to make cell phones not work
in cars.
Indium tin oxide is a transparent electrical conductor that can be
applied to glass by evaporation. If we put it on the auto glass would
it block cell phone signals? Yes, it would only be done on new cars.
Yes, you could always roll the window down and use the phone.
Oh, he was not hurt thank god.

Frogwatch

You're just chock full of useless, unmarketable ideas.

--
The modern GOP is little more than an army of moral absolutists led by a
gang of moral nihilists.

On Jun 15, 9:50*pm, HK wrote:
Katie Ohara wrote:
A friends kid just got in an auto accident because he was looking at
his cell phone. *So, lets think of ways to make cell phones not work
in cars.
Indium tin oxide is a transparent electrical conductor that can be
applied to glass by evaporation. *If we put it on the auto glass would
it block cell phone signals? *Yes, it would only be done on new cars.
Yes, you could always roll the window down and use the phone.
Oh, he was not hurt thank god.

Frogwatch

You're just chock full of useless, unmarketable ideas.

--
The modern GOP is little more than an army of moral absolutists led by a
gang of moral nihilists.

Better yet, put the stuff on window film that could be applied to
older cars.
HK, I make a living offa my ideas.
HK HK is offline

Katie Ohara wrote:
On Jun 15, 9:50 pm, HK wrote:
Katie Ohara wrote:
A friends kid just got in an auto accident because he was looking at
his cell phone. So, lets think of ways to make cell phones not work
in cars.
Indium tin oxide is a transparent electrical conductor that can be
applied to glass by evaporation. If we put it on the auto glass would
it block cell phone signals? Yes, it would only be done on new cars.
Yes, you could always roll the window down and use the phone.
Oh, he was not hurt thank god.
Frogwatch

You're just chock full of useless, unmarketable ideas.

--
The modern GOP is little more than an army of moral absolutists led by a
gang of moral nihilists.

Better yet, put the stuff on window film that could be applied to
older cars.
HK, I make a living offa my ideas.

Yeah, I can tell by all the great ideas you've posted here. Like the
no-cell film. I can only think of, oh, a dozen reasons why that idea
sucks. The problem is irresponsible cell phone users who don't pull over
before making or receiving a call, not that you can use a cell phone
inside a car.

On Jun 16, 5:09*am, HK wrote:
Katie Ohara wrote:
On Jun 15, 9:50 pm, HK wrote:
Katie Ohara wrote:
[...]

And what great ideas have you posted here, Herr Krause?

Just like your thought processes.

None.

You have no ideas.

Jim Jim is offline

HK wrote:
Katie Ohara wrote:
On Jun 15, 9:50 pm, HK wrote:
Katie Ohara wrote:
[...]

This'll be fun. Krausie, what are your dozen reasons why that idea "sucks"?

Jim wrote:
HK wrote:
Katie Ohara wrote:
On Jun 15, 9:50 pm, HK wrote:
Katie Ohara wrote:
[...]

The idea to make sure it is impossible to use a cell phone inside of a
car, does sound like a proposal made by a Democrat, I am surprised Harry
did not love the idea. While I would not support mandating new
requirements that would increase the cost of a car, (unless it could be
implemented without increasing costs or would be offset by lower
insurance costs). It is possible that one could block cell phone calls,
without adding to the cost of a car, but still if I still had kids
living at home, I would seriously consider installing something that
would not allow them to use their cell phones in the car. The key is
to "jam ' the freq. inside the car, but not effect the ability to
receive a call outside of the car.

Harry Krause's comments show that he not an inventor, an entrepreneur or
has any ability to solve problems. While I am not commenting on
"Katie's" idea, most inventors and entrepreneur have many unsuccessful
concepts before hitting on a winner. Also, most inventors will try many
solutions to solve a problem before they decide on the final solution.

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

This Newsgroup post is a natural product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in
no way are to be considered flaws or defects

On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 06:09:28 -0400, HK wrote:

not that you can use a cell phone
inside a car.

I have a magic cell phone. It not only works in cars, it works inside
ships a thousand miles offshore.

Casady

On Jun 15, 10:07*pm, Katie Ohara wrote:
On Jun 15, 9:50*pm, HK wrote:

Katie Ohara wrote:
A friends kid just got in an auto accident because he was looking at
his cell phone. *So, lets think of ways to make cell phones not work
in cars.
Indium tin oxide is a transparent electrical conductor that can be
applied to glass by evaporation. *If we put it on the auto glass would
it block cell phone signals? *Yes, it would only be done on new cars.
Yes, you could always roll the window down and use the phone.
Oh, he was not hurt thank god.

Frogwatch

You're just chock full of useless, unmarketable ideas.

--
The modern GOP is little more than an army of moral absolutists led by a
gang of moral nihilists.

Better yet, put the stuff on window film that could be applied to
older cars.
HK, I make a living offa my ideas.- Hide quoted text -

Harry doesn't understand that. He has no originality.

On Jun 15, 8:50*pm, HK wrote:
Katie Ohara wrote:
A friends kid just got in an auto accident because he was looking at
his cell phone. *So, lets think of ways to make cell phones not work
in cars.
Indium tin oxide is a transparent electrical conductor that can be
applied to glass by evaporation. *If we put it on the auto glass would
it block cell phone signals? *Yes, it would only be done on new cars.
Yes, you could always roll the window down and use the phone.
Oh, he was not hurt thank god.

Frogwatch

You're just chock full of useless, unmarketable ideas.

--
The modern GOP is little more than an army of moral absolutists led by a
gang of moral nihilists.

Herr Krause. How would you know? You have no ideas.

Work? N.L. Eckert General 0 April 11th 06 04:00 PM
Work? Wayne.B General 1 April 3rd 06 03:59 AM
It doesn't work! Bob Crantz ASA 0 December 30th 04 06:12 PM
can it work? RB Electronics 5 March 21st 04 02:41 AM
getting the work done Parallax Cruising 10 February 24th 04 08:47 PM