HK HK is offline

Default Refrigerator - Free to Good Home

I have a five year old, black, 27-foot, side-by-side GE refrigerator in
need of a new home. It is in perfect cosmetic condition on the outside,
but some of the plastic shelf innards show a bit of wear and tear.
Icemaker and water dispenser work fine. Refrigerator and freezer in
perfect mechanical condition.

I plan to call Catholic Charities on Monday to see if they would like to
pick it up, but, if not, if anyone needs a good, used, large
refrigerator, let me know. I believe it weighs 350-375 pounds empty.

--
The modern GOP is little more than an army of moral absolutists led by a
gang of moral nihilists.

On Jun 13, 7:02*pm, HK wrote:
I have a five year old, black, 27-foot, side-by-side GE refrigerator in
need of a new home. It is in perfect cosmetic condition on the outside,
but some of the plastic shelf innards show a bit of wear and tear.
Icemaker and water dispenser work fine. Refrigerator and freezer in
perfect mechanical condition.

I plan to call Catholic Charities on Monday to see if they would like to
pick it up, but, if not, if anyone needs a good, used, large
refrigerator, let me know. I believe it weighs 350-375 pounds empty.

--
The modern GOP is little more than an army of moral absolutists led by a
gang of moral nihilists.

That is a heavy refrigerator. Is it causing your back porch to cave
in, Herr Krause?

On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 21:22:00 -0700 (PDT), TopBassDog
wrote:

On Jun 13, 7:02*pm, HK wrote:
I have a five year old, black, 27-foot, side-by-side GE refrigerator in
need of a new home. It is in perfect cosmetic condition on the outside,
but some of the plastic shelf innards show a bit of wear and tear.
Icemaker and water dispenser work fine. Refrigerator and freezer in
perfect mechanical condition.

I plan to call Catholic Charities on Monday to see if they would like to
pick it up, but, if not, if anyone needs a good, used, large
refrigerator, let me know. I believe it weighs 350-375 pounds empty.

--
The modern Democratic Party is little more than an army of moral
absolutists led by a gang of moral nihilists.

That is a heavy refrigerator. Is it causing your front porch to cave
in, Herr Krause?

There - I fixed it for you - you can thank me later.

Probably where he keeps all his crystal meth making supplies and he
needs to get rid of it before the cops raid his house.
jps jps is offline

wrote:

On Jun 13, 7:02*pm, HK wrote:
[...]

Wow, that was clever. Didn't you have a job you had to rush off to?

TopBassDog wrote:
On Jun 13, 7:02 pm, HK wrote:
I have a five year old, black, 27-foot, side-by-side GE refrigerator in
need of a new home. It is in perfect cosmetic condition on the outside,
but some of the plastic shelf innards show a bit of wear and tear.
Icemaker and water dispenser work fine. Refrigerator and freezer in
perfect mechanical condition.

I plan to call Catholic Charities on Monday to see if they would like to
pick it up, but, if not, if anyone needs a good, used, large
refrigerator, let me know. I believe it weighs 350-375 pounds empty.

--
The modern GOP is little more than an army of moral absolutists led by a
gang of moral nihilists.

That is a heavy refrigerator. Is it causing your back porch to cave
in, Herr Krause?

Harry first started keeping his appliances on the porch when he lived in
his Florida doublewide. I guess the practice stuck when he moved to the
sticks of Mary land.

HK HK is offline

wrote:

On Jun 13, 7:02 pm, HK wrote:
[...]

Did you learn your cleverness in the marine corps, tom? Just how many
innocent women and children did you manage to kill in vietnam? And now
that you can't smoke 'em, just what do you do with those cigars?

(See...really bad taste is not limited to tom...)

wrote:

On Jun 13, 7:02 pm, HK wrote:
[...]

That's what he said last week...and he also said he wouldn't be back
here. Maybe he got fired from his new job because he was a flaming asshole.

On Jun 13, 8:02*pm, HK wrote:
I have a five year old, black, 27-foot, side-by-side GE refrigerator in
need of a new home. It is in perfect cosmetic condition on the outside,
but some of the plastic shelf innards show a bit of wear and tear.
Icemaker and water dispenser work fine. Refrigerator and freezer in
perfect mechanical condition.

I plan to call Catholic Charities on Monday to see if they would like to
pick it up, but, if not, if anyone needs a good, used, large
refrigerator, let me know. I believe it weighs 350-375 pounds empty.

--
The modern GOP is little more than an army of moral absolutists led by a
gang of moral nihilists.

I wouldn't own a GE appliance.

wrote:

On Jun 13, 7:02 pm, HK wrote:
[...]

Of course not, Herr Krrause. you are the inventor of bad taste.

Did you get caught again, Herr Krause?

http://www.columbusdispatch.com/live...I.html?sid=101

One doesn't have to be from Ohio to be involved with an international
union.

On Jun 14, 7:11*am, Loogypicker wrote:
On Jun 13, 8:02*pm, HK wrote:

I have a five year old, black, 27-foot, side-by-side GE refrigerator in
need of a new home. It is in perfect cosmetic condition on the outside,
but some of the plastic shelf innards show a bit of wear and tear.
Icemaker and water dispenser work fine. Refrigerator and freezer in
perfect mechanical condition.

I plan to call Catholic Charities on Monday to see if they would like to
pick it up, but, if not, if anyone needs a good, used, large
refrigerator, let me know. I believe it weighs 350-375 pounds empty.

--
The modern GOP is little more than an army of moral absolutists led by a
gang of moral nihilists.

I wouldn't own a GE appliance.

By getting rid of the GE appliance, maybe he's trying to clean p his
image?

It still doesn't matter that he endorses wholesome union activities.

http://gangbox.wordpress.com/2008/08...of-carpenters/