TopBassDog TopBassDog is offline

Default Refrigerator - Free to Good Home

On Jun 13, 7:02*pm, HK wrote:
I have a five year old, black, 27-foot, side-by-side GE refrigerator in
need of a new home. It is in perfect cosmetic condition on the outside,
but some of the plastic shelf innards show a bit of wear and tear.
Icemaker and water dispenser work fine. Refrigerator and freezer in
perfect mechanical condition.

I plan to call Catholic Charities on Monday to see if they would like to
pick it up, but, if not, if anyone needs a good, used, large
refrigerator, let me know. I believe it weighs 350-375 pounds empty.

--
The modern GOP is little more than an army of moral absolutists led by a
gang of moral nihilists.

That is a heavy refrigerator. Is it causing your back porch to cave
in, Herr Krause?