Default Refrigerator - Free to Good Home

On Jun 14, 2:26*am, Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 21:22:00 -0700 (PDT), TopBassDog

wrote:
On Jun 13, 7:02*pm, HK wrote:
I have a five year old, black, 27-foot, side-by-side GE refrigerator in
need of a new home. It is in perfect cosmetic condition on the outside,
but some of the plastic shelf innards show a bit of wear and tear.
Icemaker and water dispenser work fine. Refrigerator and freezer in
perfect mechanical condition.

I plan to call Catholic Charities on Monday to see if they would like to
pick it up, but, if not, if anyone needs a good, used, large
refrigerator, let me know. I believe it weighs 350-375 pounds empty.

--
The modern Democratic Party is little more than an army of moral
absolutists led by a *gang of moral nihilists.

That is a heavy refrigerator. Is it causing your front porch to cave
in, Herr Krause?

There - I fixed it for you - you can thank me later.

Probably where he keeps all his crystal meth making supplies and he
needs to get rid of it before the cops raid his house.

Tom knows...that's where he stores HIS.

On Jun 14, 6:26*am, jim 0010 wrote:
TopBassDog wrote:
On Jun 13, 7:02 pm, HK wrote:
I have a five year old, black, 27-foot, side-by-side GE refrigerator in
need of a new home. It is in perfect cosmetic condition on the outside,
but some of the plastic shelf innards show a bit of wear and tear.
Icemaker and water dispenser work fine. Refrigerator and freezer in
perfect mechanical condition.

I plan to call Catholic Charities on Monday to see if they would like to
pick it up, but, if not, if anyone needs a good, used, large
refrigerator, let me know. I believe it weighs 350-375 pounds empty.

--
The modern GOP is little more than an army of moral absolutists led by a
gang of moral nihilists.

That is a heavy refrigerator. Is it causing your back porch to cave
in, Herr Krause?

Harry first started keeping his appliances on the porch when he lived in
his Florida doublewide. I guess the practice stuck when he moved to the
sticks of Mary land.

Nah...he took lessons from watching you......in YOUR "double-wide".
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Jun 13, 7:02 pm, HK wrote:
[...]

Along with his cigars and booze and marine good attendance medal.

TopBassDog wrote:
On Jun 13, 7:02 pm, HK wrote:
[...]

floridajim works very hard to hide about every aspect of his pitiful
life. One can only imagine the little hovel in which he lives, along
with his memorabilia from those great days when he was in the navy,
chipping paint and pumping out clogged heads.

--
The modern GOP is little more than an army of moral absolutists led by a
gang of moral nihilists.

"HK" wrote in message
m...
TopBassDog wrote:
On Jun 13, 7:02 pm, HK wrote:
[...]

Some folks are quite content in a "little hovel".

"HK" wrote in message
m...

floridajim works very hard to hide about every aspect of his pitiful life.
One can only imagine the little hovel in which he lives, along with his
memorabilia from those great days when he was in the navy, chipping paint
and pumping out clogged heads.

I know what Jim did in the Navy. You're not even close.

You are the one that is so proud about pumping your septic system that you
have to announce it to everyone.

Eisboch

HK wrote:
jps wrote:

wrote:

On Jun 13, 7:02 pm, HK wrote:
[...]

Wow, that was clever. Didn't you have a job you had to rush off to?

That's what he said last week...and he also said he wouldn't be back
here. Maybe he got fired from his new job because he was a flaming asshole.

This is the same way you treated your good buddy Chuck G. In your
opinion he quickly went from the classiest most knowledgeable boater in
rec.boats to a asshole who spammed rec.boats with his posts. Harry
have you noticed a trend here? Chuck G, Tom F, Richard E and the list
goes on ........ as soon as someone disagrees with you, they go on
your ****list. How in the world can Richard go from a Righteous
Rightie to Conservatrash when his politics NEVER varied?

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

This Newsgroup post is a natural product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in
no way are to be considered flaws or defects

TopBassDog wrote:
On Jun 13, 7:02 pm, HK wrote:
[...]

At least my name is on the deed to my hovel. What do you have with your
name on it, rent receipts?

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
m...

floridajim works very hard to hide about every aspect of his pitiful life.
One can only imagine the little hovel in which he lives, along with his
memorabilia from those great days when he was in the navy, chipping paint
and pumping out clogged heads.

I know what Jim did in the Navy. You're not even close.

You are the one that is so proud about pumping your septic system that you
have to announce it to everyone.

Eisboch

Don't forget the time they paved his road, and he took a photo of the
road leading to his house, and proudly boasted that the photo was of his
driveway, nestled in the middle of the woods. In reality, he lives in
a middle class house, on a very middle class street, with a small
driveway and very small yards for a rural area.