HK HK is offline

Default Refrigerator - Free to Good Home

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
m...

floridajim works very hard to hide about every aspect of his pitiful life.
One can only imagine the little hovel in which he lives, along with his
memorabilia from those great days when he was in the navy, chipping paint
and pumping out clogged heads.

I know what Jim did in the Navy. You're not even close.

You are the one that is so proud about pumping your septic system that you
have to announce it to everyone.

Eisboch

Well, whatever floridajim did in the navy, it couldn't have been much.
When I lived in Jax, a good neighbor down the street had just retired as
the senior chief-maintenance* aboard a nuclear aircraft carrier. Now
*that* was a fellow who had accomplished something, both in the navy and
afterwards.

* I'm not sure of his actual title, but he was "in charge" of
maintenance aboard the carrier. When he retired, there were several news
stories about his storied career.

--
The modern GOP is little more than an army of moral absolutists led by a
gang of moral nihilists.

"HK" wrote in message
m...
Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
[...]

You make me giggle. You obviously know very little about how the Navy is
structured and organized.
"In charge" of maintenence... hehehe

But, that's ok. I wouldn't expect you to know.

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
m...
Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
[...]

As I said, I don't recall his exact title, and...why would I give a
rat's ass about "how the navy is structured and organized"? It's not
relevant to me.

--
The modern GOP is little more than an army of moral absolutists led by a
gang of moral nihilists.

"HK" wrote in message
m...

As I said, I don't recall his exact title, and...why would I give a rat's
ass about "how the navy is structured and organized"? It's not relevant to
me.

Pretty much sums Harry Krause up in a nutshell.

You're proud of that?

There are many things in this world that aren't directly relevant to me, yet
I have an interest and, to a degree, a sense of obligation that I should
become somewhat knowledgeable about them, even if it's only to be able to
respectfully converse with others to whom the subject *is* relevant.

There's a term for people with attitudes like yours. Several of them in
fact. None are very complimentary.

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
m...
As I said, I don't recall his exact title, and...why would I give a rat's
ass about "how the navy is structured and organized"? It's not relevant to
me.

Pretty much sums Harry Krause up in a nutshell.

You're proud of that?

There are many things in this world that aren't directly relevant to me, yet
I have an interest and, to a degree, a sense of obligation that I should
become somewhat knowledgeable about them, even if it's only to be able to
respectfully converse with others to whom the subject *is* relevant.

There's a term for people with attitudes like yours. Several of them in
fact. None are very complimentary.

Eisboch

Yawn. There's a kazillion "things" in this world that compete for
attention. The U.S. military is way, way, way down on the list, and what
some asshole like floridajim did in the navy during our war against
vietnam doesn't make the list at all.

--
The modern GOP is little more than an army of moral absolutists led by a
gang of moral nihilists.

On Sun, 14 Jun 2009 19:12:50 -0400, "Reginald P Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:

HK wrote:
jps wrote:
On Sun, 14 Jun 2009 02:26:12 -0400, Wizard of Woodstock
wrote:

On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 21:22:00 -0700 (PDT), TopBassDog
wrote:

On Jun 13, 7:02 pm, HK wrote:
I have a five year old, black, 27-foot, side-by-side GE
refrigerator in
need of a new home. It is in perfect cosmetic condition on the
outside,
but some of the plastic shelf innards show a bit of wear and tear.
Icemaker and water dispenser work fine. Refrigerator and freezer in
perfect mechanical condition.

I plan to call Catholic Charities on Monday to see if they would
like to
pick it up, but, if not, if anyone needs a good, used, large
refrigerator, let me know. I believe it weighs 350-375 pounds empty.

--
The modern Democratic Party is little more than an army of moral
absolutists led by a gang of moral nihilists.

Probably where he keeps all his crystal meth making supplies and he
needs to get rid of it before the cops raid his house.

Wow, that was clever. Didn't you have a job you had to rush off to?

That's what he said last week...and he also said he wouldn't be back
here. Maybe he got fired from his new job because he was a flaming asshole.

This is the same way you treated your good buddy Chuck G. In your
opinion he quickly went from the classiest most knowledgeable boater in
rec.boats to a asshole who spammed rec.boats with his posts. Harry
have you noticed a trend here? Chuck G, Tom F, Richard E and the list
goes on ........ as soon as someone disagrees with you, they go on
your ****list. How in the world can Richard go from a Righteous
Rightie to Conservatrash when his politics NEVER varied?

Perhaps Donnie knows. He seems to have the 'inside track'!
--
John H

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those
who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

wrote:

wrote:

On Jun 13, 7:02 pm, HK wrote:
[...]

Track this, InsiderBoy!

wrote:

wrote:

On Jun 13, 7:02 pm, HK wrote:
[...]

Now that is an original post for Donnie. I wonder if Donnie is proud of
his boy Harry?

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

This Newsgroup post is a natural product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in
no way are to be considered flaws or defects

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 00:19:11 -0400, "Reginald P Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

On Jun 13, 7:02 pm, HK wrote:
[...]

Donnie is, maybe, plenty man enough to voice his disapproval of the
comments/language used by Harry, slammer, and jps.

He's not expressed any disapproval.

Therefore, he approves.

Unless...he's not man enough to express any disapproval.

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

On Jun 13, 7:02 pm, HK wrote:
[...]

Well Johnny, if I was a doctor I'd try to cure a patients cancer before
worrying about his cold.
That means my time is much better spent trying to cleanse this newsgroup of
your Dope Army.
Got it?