Default Big game tonight.........

This is it...the 7th and deciding game for the Stanley Cup 2009.
Locally, all the excitement is because of local boy, Sidney Crosby. Hope
the Penguins can find a way to beat the Red Wings in Detroit.
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/stan...ns-crosby.html

DK DK is offline

Don White wrote:
This is it...the 7th and deciding game for the Stanley Cup 2009.
Locally, all the excitement is because of local boy, Sidney Crosby. Hope
the Penguins can find a way to beat the Red Wings in Detroit.
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/stan...ns-crosby.html

Your Master is not interested in sports, dummy. You are setting
yourself up for a scolding.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/stan...nal/story/2009...

Your Master is not interested in sports, dummy. *You are setting
yourself up for a scolding.

Pffftttt.... Harkey, who cares? How is dumb Donnie's local curling
team doing?
HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
This is it...the 7th and deciding game for the Stanley Cup 2009.
Locally, all the excitement is because of local boy, Sidney Crosby. Hope
the Penguins can find a way to beat the Red Wings in Detroit.
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/stan...ns-crosby.html

Crikey...the last time I saw a pro hockey game was when I lived in
detroit. Good luck.
HK HK is offline

JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:

Pssssssst...kiddie motorcycle racing...who gives a ****?

--
The modern GOP is little more than an army of moral absolutists led by a
gang of moral nihilists.

On Jun 12, 7:23 pm, DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
This is it...the 7th and deciding game for the Stanley Cup 2009.
Locally, all the excitement is because of local boy, Sidney Crosby. *Hope
the Penguins can find a way to beat the Red Wings in Detroit.
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/stan...nal/story/2009....
Your Master is not interested in sports, dummy. *You are setting
yourself up for a scolding.

Pffftttt.... Harkey, who cares? How is dumb Donnie's local curling
team doing?

Pssssssst...kiddie motorcycle racing...who gives a ****?

--
The modern DNC is little more than an army of self indulgent absolutists led by a
gang of moral nihilists.

Not you of course, it's a real sport...

m...
On Jun 12, 7:23 pm, DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
This is it...the 7th and deciding game for the Stanley Cup 2009.
Locally, all the excitement is because of local boy, Sidney Crosby.
Hope
the Penguins can find a way to beat the Red Wings in Detroit.
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/stan...nal/story/2009...
Your Master is not interested in sports, dummy. You are setting
yourself up for a scolding.

Pffftttt.... Harkey, who cares? How is dumb Donnie's local curling
team doing?

Pssssssst...kiddie motorcycle racing...who gives a ****?

--

Hee hee..wouldn't expect a pint-sized, ponytailed sissyman like JustHate to
like hockey...it's played by big rough manly men.

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
m...
On Jun 12, 7:23 pm, DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
[...]

You know, with that ponytail handle, JustHate's head would make a
near-perfect curling stone.

--
The modern GOP is little more than an army of moral absolutists led by a
gang of moral nihilists.

On Jun 12, 10:58*pm, HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
om...
On Jun 12, 7:23 pm, DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
[...]

gang of moral nihilists.- Hide quoted text -

Hey, you are coming to CT this summer, why don't you give it a try? I
can send you home in a cardboard box...
mgg mgg is offline

m...
On Jun 12, 7:23 pm, DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
This is it...the 7th and deciding game for the Stanley Cup 2009.
Locally, all the excitement is because of local boy, Sidney Crosby.
Hope
the Penguins can find a way to beat the Red Wings in Detroit.
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/stan...nal/story/2009...
Your Master is not interested in sports, dummy. You are setting
yourself up for a scolding.

Pffftttt.... Harkey, who cares? How is dumb Donnie's local curling
team doing?

Pssssssst...kiddie motorcycle racing...who gives a ****?

--

Pssssssssssssst... who asked you?