mgg mgg is offline

Default Big game tonight.........

"Don White" wrote in message
This is it...the 7th and deciding game for the Stanley Cup 2009.
Locally, all the excitement is because of local boy, Sidney Crosby. Hope
the Penguins can find a way to beat the Red Wings in Detroit.
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/stan...ns-crosby.html

National sport of Canada, and once again, no cup. Can you doods do
*anything* right?

--Mike

On Jun 13, 12:09*am, "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"
wrote:
On Jun 12, 10:58*pm, HK wrote:

Don White wrote:
om...
On Jun 12, 7:23 pm, DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
This is it...the 7th and deciding game for the Stanley Cup 2009.
Locally, all the excitement is because of local boy, Sidney Crosby.
Hope
the Penguins can find a way to beat the Red Wings in Detroit.
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/stan...nal/story/2009...
Your Master is not interested in sports, dummy. *You are setting
yourself up for a scolding.
Pffftttt.... Harkey, who cares? How is dumb Donnie's local curling
team doing?

Pssssssst...kiddie motorcycle racing...who gives a ****?

--

Hee hee..wouldn't expect a pint-sized, ponytailed sissyman like JustHate to
like hockey...it's played by big rough manly men.

You know, with that ponytail handle, JustHate's head would make a
near-perfect curling stone.

--
The modern GOP is little more than an army of moral absolutists led by a
gang of moral nihilists.- Hide quoted text -

Hey, you are coming to CT this summer, why don't you give it a try? I
can send you home in a cardboard box...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha

On Jun 13, 2:48*am, "mgg" wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

This is it...the 7th and deciding game for the Stanley Cup 2009.
Locally, all the excitement is because of local boy, Sidney Crosby. *Hope
the Penguins can find a way to beat the Red Wings in Detroit.
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/stan...nal/story/2009...

National sport of Canada, and once again, no cup. Can you doods do
*anything* right?

--Mike

This from a sock-puppet.

On Jun 12, 7:23 pm, DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
[...]

Ah yes. The Canadians were knocked out by big rough manly men. I was
wondering why they didn't make the finals. And Crosby got knocked out too?

On Jun 13, 3:39*am, Hadenough wrote:
On Jun 13, 12:09*am, "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"

wrote:
On Jun 12, 10:58*pm, HK wrote:

Don White wrote:
om...
On Jun 12, 7:23 pm, DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
[...]

Over compensating for a short penis again I see.

You know, most insurance policies pay for this kind of mentally
crippling condition - they implant a little balloon in your penis and
a mechanical pump at the base - you pump it and it inflates - you
can get them in several sizes including extra large which is probably
what a psychologist would recommend in your case because you
are distraught (that means upset - you don't have to use a dictionary)
about your lack of size and performance anxiety.

Then again, you're most likely not married based on your obvious
lack of a big wee willy, bad breath, body odor and crystal meth
habit.

I don't know that for a fact, but you seem the type.

HK HK is offline

On Jun 12, 7:23 pm, DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
[...]

Isn't it funny that short little ****s like you always seem to "talk
tough"?

--
The modern GOP is little more than an army of moral absolutists led by a
gang of moral nihilists.

"HK" wrote in message
m...
On Jun 12, 7:23 pm, DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
[...]

I'd pay big money to toss that down the ice!

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
m...
On Jun 12, 7:23 pm, DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
[...]

So would all his neighbors.

--
The modern GOP is little more than an army of moral absolutists led by a
gang of moral nihilists.
jps jps is offline

On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 00:39:33 -0700 (PDT), Hadenough
wrote:

On Jun 13, 12:09*am, "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"
wrote:
On Jun 12, 10:58*pm, HK wrote:

Don White wrote:
om...
On Jun 12, 7:23 pm, DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
[...]

Wow, what a lunatic. Is he going to beat you to death with a wrench?

On Jun 12, 10:58 pm, HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
news:dPOdnfQRJtane6_XnZ2dnUVZ_rGdnZ2d@earthlink .com...
On Jun 12, 7:23 pm, DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
[...]

Harry, do you really think that someone's height as anything to do
with one's ability to defend themselves? And..... I've told you, fat
boy, ANY time. I'd love the chance.