Default I blame Scot...

and that's all I'm going to say about that.

"Wizard of Woodstock" wrote in message
and that's all I'm going to say about that.

What did he do now...tip your boat...swamp it...bring back luck while
fishing?

On Wed, 20 May 2009 14:27:50 -0400, Wizard of Woodstock
wrote:

and that's all I'm going to say about that.

At least we know who to blame. You and he were runnin' neck and neck.
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking, even those made by liberals.

On May 20, 2:46*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"Wizard of Woodstock" wrote in messagenews:fsi815ppogvfek039eavb349v67a2b1gkt@4ax .com...

and that's all I'm going to say about that.

What did he do now...tip your boat...swamp it...bring back luck while
fishing?

"bring back luck".......
What in hell is that, grammar boy?
HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
"Wizard of Woodstock" wrote in message
and that's all I'm going to say about that.

What did he do now...tip your boat...swamp it...bring back luck while
fishing?

His other etec blew up.

Senior Member

On May 20, 3:48*pm, John H wrote:
On Wed, 20 May 2009 11:58:50 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On May 20, 2:46*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"Wizard of Woodstock" wrote in messagenews:fsi815ppogvfek039eavb349v67a2b1gkt@4ax .com...

and that's all I'm going to say about that.

What did he do now...tip your boat...swamp it...bring back luck while
fishing?

"bring back luck".......
What in hell is that, grammar boy?

Don has a hard time understanding, "...and that's all I'm going to say
about that."
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking, even those made by liberals.

Hey, I dunno' what he is talking about. It was a beautiful morning on
the Bay, sun, no waves and I didn't even lose one single fish next to
the boat...
Senior Member

On May 20, 4:35*pm, John H wrote:
On Wed, 20 May 2009 13:21:48 -0700 (PDT),

wrote:
On May 20, 3:48*pm, John H wrote:
On Wed, 20 May 2009 11:58:50 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On May 20, 2:46*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"Wizard of Woodstock" wrote in messagenews:fsi815ppogvfek039eavb349v67a2b1gkt@4ax .com...

and that's all I'm going to say about that.

What did he do now...tip your boat...swamp it...bring back luck while
fishing?

"bring back luck".......
What in hell is that, grammar boy?

Don has a hard time understanding, "...and that's all I'm going to say
about that."
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking, even those made by liberals.

Hey, I dunno' what he is talking about. It was a beautiful morning on
the Bay, sun, no waves and I didn't even lose one single fish next to
the boat...

Nope. Guess again. You may have to look around.
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking, even those made by liberals.- Hide quoted text -

Huh?

Hey Scot... Tom Francis - SWSports General 1 December 12th 08 03:48 AM
Capri 16.5 vs. Flying Scot [email protected] ASA 19 October 13th 06 12:27 PM
Capri 16.5 vs. Flying Scot [email protected] General 2 October 12th 06 02:42 AM
Who is to blame? Lonny B ASA 0 April 9th 05 12:34 AM
FS: Flying Scot sn#2931 1077 in Cincinnati,OH RLSparks Marketplace 0 November 21st 03 05:00 PM