Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
HK HK is offline

Default Nice weather today...

Well, after yesterday's never ending rain showers and thunderbumpers,
the morning started out beautiful and the day still is, as a matter of
fact, though the forecast calls for more rain later:

"Partly sunny then becoming mostly cloudy with numerous showers and
scattered thunderstorms. Breezy. Highs in the lower 80s. Southeast winds
15 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent."

Works for me...a full half of daylight day out in the Florida sun is
about all I can take. If it isn't raining cats and dogs tomorrow
morning, I'm going fishing with a guide for a half day in the Indian
River Lagoon somewhere. I don't know where and I don't care...so long as
we catch some feeeeeeesh.

Nice Fair Weather "Boat" for two People Vic Smith General 13 September 15th 08 01:53 PM
Nice local weather display... HK General 11 October 23rd 07 06:04 PM
Weather today. Calif Bill General 8 November 8th 06 06:03 AM
Nice day on the bay today. Starbuck's General 26 September 19th 05 04:25 PM
Some GREAT news for today -- little off topic, but nice! JohnH General 0 December 22nd 03 02:24 AM